• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by .38spl

1. .38spl

What mounts are the easiest

I started with Fox Vert mounts, ended up with a contraption that moved the engine 1.5" forward and 1" up, along with redrilling the crossmember because the Vert mounts didn't line up with anything whatsoever. I am using a stock 5.0 F150 oil pan. I've also slid the engine forward enough that my...
  2. .38spl

Wanted Bronco II Driver's Side Door / Window Regulator Assembly

If you're still needing this, call or text me at 270.206.2418. I have a few doors to pick one from.
  3. .38spl

Wanted 1st Gen. Doors w/vent windows

I've got some in Eddyville KY if youre still on the hunt.
  4. .38spl

Wanted Dash/gauge cluster with tach for 87 BII 4X4

If youre still on the hunt, I've got one. suwanneespeed@gmail.com
  5. .38spl

Carbureted 302

A running F150 or fullsize Bronco makes a good donor. First off, it's really nice to see everything run before you pull it to swap into yours. Also keeps you from having to hunt for a transmission. The BW 1345 transfer case from the 1980- 1996 or so trucks is too wide to fit inside your frame...
  6. .38spl

4.10 gears on limited slip 7.5 differential

My 7.5 came from a 1985 2.8 Ranger, and is a factory 4.10 L/S. It has a notched pin, I'm assuming is factory.
  7. .38spl

Wanted Rear Axle Cover, 7.5, With Drain and Fill Plug

I've added plugs to my stock cover.
  8. .38spl

Simple things you hate doing?

Wiper blades. And I never change them unless it's raining. Masking before paint.
  9. .38spl

Off-road MYTHS part 1

Even loaded down with camping gear for five people, a full kitchen, and 5 kayaks, this trailer does not have enough weight on it to fully take advantage of the springs. I have to air down, or even my wimpy little 2.9 Bronco will turn that trailer into a kite.
  10. .38spl

Engine ticking

The only way to stop a 2.9 from ticking is to turn off the key!
  11. .38spl

Hello from KY

Welcome from Kuttawa KY
  12. .38spl

Wanted 87 BII Driver's Side Rear Bumper Pad

I've got one in Western KY. I'll ship it for 30.
  13. .38spl

Recommend me a bumper

AOR's stuff looks really good. I've built similar bumpers for others, and I can't hardly touch their prices for something comparable.
  14. .38spl

Snake oil

Blue Devil coolant system/ block sealer. Put some in a 5.9 Dodge with a leaky head gasket, and it’s still working good 25k miles later.
  15. .38spl

TRS Race Truck

I’m in Western KY, not far from Nashville though. If there’s anything going on in this area, im down.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad