• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 28HopUp

1. 28HopUp

1989 Cracking fan blades

I recently found several OEM-style fan blades for sale on ebay. I bought a Ford part number OEM fan for $104 with tax, which will be coming soon. Other fans were over $200!
  2. 28HopUp

New B2 Owner in SC

Thanks. :D
  3. 28HopUp

New B2 Owner in SC

Here's a quick update. I made metal brackets that mount atop the tow bar locations. These brackets allowed me to mount the new fog lights as well and put a small D-ring in each location with a stainless steel bolt. I came across an ebay deal on four Goodyear Wrangler Trailrunner AT tires...
  4. 28HopUp

1989 Ford Bronco II rear hatch opening rubber "bumpers"?

Pardon me for bumping an old thread, but I wanted to say thank you for the tip on buying 1/2" PEX as a substitute bushing. The ones on my rear hatch were missing and the hatch was very difficult to fully latch. Now I can close it with one hand.
  5. 28HopUp

New B2 Owner in SC

Good eye! The original owners flat towed it behind their RV. I'm sure they put the transfer case into neutral. They replaced the engine and had the transmission rebuilt. It's in really good shape, but it does need a few things.
  6. 28HopUp

New B2 Owner in SC

Here is a photo of our old 89 Ranger
  7. 28HopUp

New B2 Owner in SC

Hey everyone, I am newly active here, although I have been around a while. My son and I redid an 89 Ranger a few years ago that was a fun ride (til the dash fire!). That truck is long gone. More recently, we decided to cash-in on the price of used cars and get rid of my wife's 2018 Escape...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad