• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 240cubes

1. 240cubes

37" iroks

im trading a few things ive had taking up space in the garage for a set of 37x14x17 iroks for a prokect in the works first off im just looking for general feedback. ive searched and everyone has an opinion but id like to hear from people who are actually running them. also ive heard through...
  2. 240cubes

D60's?

definately is a ttb front end and a sterling rear, not sure if its a 10.25 or not but we just junked our old plow truck, '88 f350 so i think it might just be easier and less work to get the axles out of that
  3. 240cubes

D60's?

ok thanks, im going to go take a look at the truck in a few hours.
  4. 240cubes

D60's?

alright, im gonna at least give him a call tomorrow. would the hd d44 have been coil or leaf sprung, or were they both???
  5. 240cubes

D60's?

awesome its got a 351w... so are we thinking hd 44 then?
  6. 240cubes

this one's a definate keeper!

so i went to see my girlfriend today and she told me that she was gonna give me my x-mas present early so she brought me out into the garage and there was a brand spankin new set of tires for my dd! :yahoo: 5 new 31x10.50x15 cooper discoverer stt's needless to say, im extremely happy...
  7. 240cubes

D60's?

ok, he doesnt live too far from me so ill try to get out and check. im hoping they are 60s for a top secret build in the works :o haha anyone reccomend the 10.25 in place of a rear d60?
  8. 240cubes

D60's?

i dont know for sure, i remember seeing the truck over the summer and i thought it was a solid axle...
  9. 240cubes

D60's?

i have a chance to get front and rear axles out of a running and driving '92 f-250 4x4. the seller said they are the stock axles and that they are d60's front and rear. is this correct? thanks
  10. 240cubes

How much extension?

this is for anyone who has fabbed their own radius arms or who has extended the stock ones. how much should they be extended or how much longer should they be from the stock radius arms for a 4ish inch lift? pics if you have any please thanks
  11. 240cubes

bw1350 problem

so heres the skinny, i went through some trails last night in my b2 ('88 2.9 5spd manual 1350) that i should have not been in haha. anyway my night ended early due to some stupid issue that i dont even want to get started on but anyway when i put it on the trailer to get it home today i noticed...
  12. 240cubes

hard shifting M50D

my DD is a '00 xlt 4x4 4.0 5spd, im having some tranny issues as of late. i seem to remember the same thing happening last year as well. it seems to me that as the colder months start creeping in upon us (live in Ne CT) my tranny starts shifting very hard, especially neutral to first and first...
  13. 240cubes

do i need extended radius arms now?

right now my '88 b2 has a ghetto 2 inch lift (shackles and spacers) with a good deal of fender trimming and im running 33's on a 15x10 with a 4inch b.s. do i need extended radius arms now? i know it'll help ALOT but when the funds allow im gonna do a 4 inch lift. are there any companies that...
  14. 240cubes

camber problem

while im rebuilding my 8.8 and d35 waiting for the lockers, gears and funds for the 4inch lift im just gonna throw belltech shackles on and the f-150 spacers in the front. its an '88 b2 with 33's and 15x10's right now with no lift. just curious about how bad its gonna destroy my alignment
  15. 240cubes

33's 2 inch lift?

just wondering if anyone out there is running 33's on a second gen bronco or ranger with only 2 inches of lift, whether there is fender trimming or not. i was just curious to see what this would look like...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad