• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2011ranger

1. Looking for a wiring diagram for 2011 ranger for coyote swap

I printed out all the Shop key wiring diagrams. I have all that and started drawing how I’m going to do it. Boy there’s a lot of wires! Hahah. But I didn’t see a pin out for that plug, c110 but the pcm is right on the engine side of it. So i could trace the wires from one too the other if I...
  2. Looking for a wiring diagram for 2011 ranger for coyote swap

Your kidding right? Clearly I’m going too use the coyote ecu and wiring harness. But I would also like the rest of the truck to function. You know. Speedo, 4x4 indicator, coolant temp, ect so I was looking for the truck side. A lot of that stuff goes through the ecu so I will need the pin out...
  3. Looking for a wiring diagram for 2011 ranger for coyote swap

Hey guys I posted a while ago about putting a coyote in my 2011 4x4 ranger, well im underway, engine is sitting in the truck, hoping too make mounts this weekend, I'm just looking for the factory pin out for the ecu and connector c110, the engine too truck side of things. looks like gauges are...
  4. Planning a 2011 Ranger engine swap v8 whats my best choice?

ok guys, I kinda fell off the earth here with this, I ended up buying a 70 fastback mustang with a 4.6 4 cam termi engine in it, now with already having a 4.6, im going to go with a coyote. 2015+ f150, and an f150 5 speed 4x4 trans. newer and a better engine.
  5. Planning a 2011 Ranger engine swap v8 whats my best choice?

Hey guys, thanks for any useful help. I understand they are wide but with my tape measure and eyeball im going to try it! mind you guys, this will be my hot rod, mostly asking here bc of wiring and knowledge, but I am currently putting a boss 429 with a blower on it in my 1940 ford coupe with...
  6. Planning a 2011 Ranger engine swap v8 whats my best choice?

Hey guys, im new here, i have a 2011 ranger 4.0, 5 speed, currently a m90 blower on it and im not impressed with the power its making, yesterday doing a burnout and horsing around i took out a cyl, so it gives me a reason to change. im wondering my best option. im looking around and it seems...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad