• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2002edgeplussupercab

1. 2002edgeplussupercab

This 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 has an open front differential

FX4 isn't what it used to be. No longer a stand alone trim, only a package.
  2. 2002edgeplussupercab

Trailer brakes?

6500 isn't bad. I have pulled my GVWR 7525 camper behind my 2002 Ranger with 3.0 and trailer brakes on both camper axles. I would not recommend it for those less skilled. What does your payload sticker read if you don't mind me asking ?
  3. 2002edgeplussupercab

Replaced sliding back window today

Was Super Easy Peasy and made the GF very happy cause she drives it since I have an F150 also.
  4. 2002edgeplussupercab

F150 is the same. As far as I know, so are the SuperDuties.
  5. 2002edgeplussupercab

Uh Oh.....MPG controversy....

IDK but the highway speed in most places is still 55. Interstates are 70 in most places.
  6. 2002edgeplussupercab

swapping rear windows in a '99 ranger

My 2002 Edge SuperCab has a rubber gasket all around. Will it need to be replaced, or just take out the bolts, remove the old slider, install the new slider ? I can't open the photos. Thanks.
  7. 2002edgeplussupercab

Most stock 4x4 trucks are open in front and rear unless optioned with a locker in the rear. Speaking of the new trucks. Raptor not included. In other words, 2 wheel drive. 1 in front and 1 in rear.
  8. 2002edgeplussupercab

Paint It Black - Ford Introduces Black Appearance Package On 2019 Ford Ranger

Yet ? There isn't going to be a manual transmission and isn't going to be one in the Bronco or Gladiator. Have you been hiding in the woods a while ?
  9. 2002edgeplussupercab

Paint It Black - Ford Introduces Black Appearance Package On 2019 Ford Ranger

The Black Appearance package doesn't work very well on the build site.
  10. 2002edgeplussupercab

Why there isn't very many Rangers at dealers...

What in tarnation do meth and Rangers have in common ? Are you saying a lot of meth users drive square trucks ?
  11. 2002edgeplussupercab

More new Ranger speculation...

Could be a F150 Raptor exhaust bolted to the 2.3eco or a 2.3 eco HO.
  12. 2002edgeplussupercab

Ford Released Official MPG Ratings For 2019 Ford Ranger

Most of the interstate system is 70. Most of the state highways are 55. Makes sense to test at 55. Most people have a daily commute consisting of state and county roads/hwys where they might not go faster than 55.
  13. 2002edgeplussupercab

Tuners are working their magic...

You will not gain much on this 4 cyl engine with exhaust. Ford has been ahead of that game with both intake and exhaust for a few years.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad