• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 2 bronco 11s

1. Help me get crank pulley off

Could you post a picture of the inside of the pulley with the puller removed ?
  2. Bronco 11 to 4.0

After months of buying and finding the harnesses , guages , ecm, manual 1354 , steering column for manual shift for my 90 Bronco 11 I found this . 1991 Ranger 4.0 manual case and it runs . Was bought thru an estate , frame suppose to be bad . It was going to be junked . Couldn’t pass it up .!!
  3. Factory Ford wiring diagrams

They run $19 I believe.
  4. Factory Ford wiring diagrams

Faxonautoliterature has a lot of the factory FOMOCO wiring diagrams . Wasn’t sure where to post .
  5. Found! 3.73 D35 TTB

I’m 4 hours away also . Got a 93 ranger and a 94 Explorer. Not sure of ratio in the Explorer . But Ranger is a 3.45 . Good luck .
  6. Found! 3.73 D35 TTB

Have you tried car-part.com ?
  7. Bronco 11 length?

Thank you . I’ve got the 90 ready to start putting everything out a 91 Ranger 4.0 to convert it to a 4.0 five speed . What’s a few more bolts !!
  8. Bronco 11 length?

Per Ford specs , 1984 - 1988 are 158.3 inches long , 1989-1990 are 161.9 . Does anyone know where the difference is ? Mainly are the frames different ? Putting another frame under my 1990 , I have an 85 in great shape . Hate to go Tuesday and pick up a 90 if I can use mine . Thank You
  9. Wanted 2wd bronco ll rear sway bar 85?

Measured all , 2 88 s , 90 , 85 and 86. All 3/4 .
  10. Wanted 2wd bronco ll rear sway bar 85?

This is an 85 BR11 4 X 4 . Is this what your looking for?
  11. Cam gear bolts, crank bolt 4.0 OHV 1992

Per Ford , E7RY-6A340-B replacement for the 2.8 , 2.9 , 4.0 crankshaft bolt .
  12. 4.0 manual swap done, starter grinding help

Did you switch from auto to 5speed ? If you did , did you get the engine plate with the five speed set-up? The auto plate is different. Just a thought .
  13. Bronco II Leaf spring hangers.. HELP

I will get out this weekend and do some rough measurements on a Ranger I picked up for parts . I got lucky and found a BR11 and got the front and rear brackets . Someone made the worst mess for A bracket I’ve seen . Right side set 1 inch further back .
  14. Can anyone identify this part? Looks like a Vacuum Container. This small hose broke off.

It goes to that reservoir, leads to you hvac control for your vents for one .!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad