• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1997 MAZDA B2300

1. Temp sender/sensor

Hey guys! I have a 1997 2.3l ranger and I'm having trouble with finding the temp sensors I have found 2 and there right on top of the engine one just before the thermostat housing with 2 wires going into it and one on the thermostat housing with 2 wires in to it and I have one more that I can't...
  2. 98 3.0L headers on a 95 3.0L

Anyone know if 98 3.0L headers will fit on my 95 3.0L I can't find any aftermarket headers for it and it driving me crazy they make headers for every other ford engine except the 95-97 ford 3.0L please help
  3. 3.0 Better Clutch???

hey guys i am swaping a 1995 3.0L in to my b2300 and i want to put in a new clutch im just wondering if any one knows a good aftermarket clutch that i could use or if there are any that i can swap in from another car ive heard that a mustang clutch will work so any help wold be great
  4. B2300 engine swap

hey guys i have a 1997 mazda b2300 4x2 short box with a engine with no power so my question is what possible swaps could i do to it that would involve the least amount of customizing and is ther a 4x4 system that i could pull out of another ranger or mazda

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad