• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1990ranger4x4

1. Sunroof needs to go

I've had my Ranger for a little over a year now and it has been a never ending battle to get the sunroof to stop leaking. I am getting tired of it and want it gone. Any ideas for the easiest way to fill that hole in the roof. I was thinking about going to the junkyard and cutting the roof off of...
  2. Show your Gen 1-2 systems

Post up your pics of your systems in your Gen 1-2 Rangers. Don't have any pics of mine yet since I still have to build it. I have 2 12" Kicker Comps that I am going to be building boxes to fit in the spaces where the jump seats go and relocate the trucks computer to a better place. Will be...
  3. Part modeling program

Hey guys. I have seen a few guys on here using computer programs to show the design of a part that they wanna build or buy. The downside to allot of these programs aren't free. I have been using one called Google Sketchup 8, which is free, for as long as version 8 has been out. It is pretty...
  4. New guy from Texas

Hey everybody. I'm John. I'm 17 years old. I have owned my Ranger for about a year and a half. This is not my first Ranger forum. I am on about 3 others. 1990 Ford Ranger 4x4 Super cab. Bought it for $650 with my own money. I have put more than that into it since I bought it. It has the 4.0...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad