• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1989LongbedGT

1. Ranger GT Specifications, Information and History

Alright guys... This is probably a shot in the dark. BUT! i have been doing alot of research on this forum trying to find as much possible information on the GT's As we all know there aint much information available on the GT Package. I sent off a request to Ford looking for information in...
  2. 89 Ranger GT Restoration

Hey guys. Pretty new hear and new to fords but I learned to drive a stick with my fathers 91 Reg cab 4x4 Ranger and Loved these trucks ever since. I Read up more on these trucks and found they made a "GT"..... Ever since i seen pictures of the GT I have been hooked even more. Found one here...
  3. New guy from Canada N.S.

Hey guys. I have been creeping on this site the past few months reading and reading and reading some more. So since i just picked up my new project I figured I would join this forum. Very pleased with the wealth of information on here! Anyways to the good stuff! I just picked up a 89...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad