• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1988Rangerxlt

1. 2nd gen exhaust to 3rd gen

hey guys bought a complete exhaust setup for my 92 its from a 93 will it still bolt up and work there both extended cabs with 4.0l and 5speeds as well as 4x4s
  2. 2nd gen to 3rd exhaust routing

hey guys bought a complete exhaust setup for my 92 its from a 93 will it still bolt up and work there both extended cabs with 4.0l and 5speeds as well as 4x4s
  3. Mounting tow hooks on the front of my 92 Ranger

where to bolt my tow hooks on the front of my 92 Ranger any help would be appreciated
  4. 92 ranger electronic 4x4 question

i have a 92 ranger 4x4 4.0l v6 5 speed with the electronic shift whats the proper way to engage the 4x4 and disengage t seems like it doesnt always seem to disengage
  5. 2.9l problem truck died/ wont refire

was driving my 89 bronco 2 after putting gas into heading down the street and i romped on it and it took off and then just stopped dead put it into neutral coasted into a near by parking lot, tried to restart the truck just cranked wouldnt fire so we towed it home and we check with a spark...
  6. have a wiring question about fuel pump??

have a 87 bronco 2 that has a fuel pump wiring gremlin wanna wire them onto a switch whats the best way to do this??
  7. weird fuel pump problem??

i just replaced both pumps on my 87 b2 and they were pumping then just stopped out of no where hadnt driven anywhere or even fired it up then all of a sudden just stopped checked relay its good pulled both pumps and ran them off the truck both worked checke connections on them both good where to...
  8. fuel pump relay???

is there a fuel pump relay i lost all power to both of my fuel pumps today any ideas? oh by the way its an 88 bronco 2
  9. best way to remove bumper bolts??

trying to get a front bumper off my 87 bronco whats the best way?
  10. doing the 5 speed swap what stuff should i grab

taking the 5 speed out of my 87 b2 and putting it in my dads 89 with an a4ld what parts do i need, will i need to grab drive shafts? i know ill need the computer but other than that what?
  11. weird ranger i found

http://saskatoon.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-SUVs-trucks-vans-pickup-trucks-1983-Ford-Ranger-W0QQAdIdZ213129446 is this someones hack job or is this factory?
  12. Fuel pump question???

hey i found a fuel pump for my 1988 bronco 2 the in tank pump is shot but i found a complete tank and pump from a 91 ranger will it work???
  13. 1982 suzuki dr250

i just bought a 82 suzuki then i looked at it it was running carb wasnt leaking or anything and i brought it home and i put it int he truck to go for a rip and i got out there started driving then realized it was pumping fuel out of the over flow and bottom but it still runs what would cause this?
  14. 79 xs 400 motorcycle with a stiff clutch

hey there i have a 79 xs 400 that has a really stiff clutch cable very hard to pull and makes your hand hurt after a short ride, we changed the cable and no difference any ideas?? thank you in advance
  15. how to get fuel pump out of tank???

finally got the tank out of my 88 bII and i wanna test this pump to see if it works first how do i test it? and how do vancei get it out, thanks in ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad