• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1988dangerranger

1. 1988dangerranger

2 inch lift!

So I bought my 2 inch and its here.. and going on on sunday. Coil spacers in front and actually a 3 inch block in the back(fix the sag). I was wondering if im going to have an issue with my pinion angle or pitman arm(or anything else for that matter). Advice appreciated! Thanks.
  2. 1988dangerranger

I need opinions!

My mechanic called me yesterday said he had a deal for me.. His buddy just blew the head gasket on his 1986 BII. He asked me if I wanted it for 100 bucks.. I already need new hubs which would be 20 bucks used on here anyways. I would have him drop the T-case and transmission for me (as I dont...
  3. 1988dangerranger

What do ya'll think?

My truck needs a new 7.5 rear axle so I called down to the local scrap yard and found a complete one for 150 bucks pumpkin and all! Is this a good deal? no other junk yards around have them.. which seems hard to believe. also did the xlt BII's have abs? Ive never done an axle swap before but...
  4. 1988dangerranger

Totaled!

Well shit.. I got T-Boned this evening because apparently some people don't know how to drive.. IDK if its totaled or not but it looks like the back axle is bent and the passenger side quarter panel is pretty tore up.. The tire is popped and the rim is bent and torn.. My buddy is in the hospital...
  5. 1988dangerranger

Sway Bar Quick Disconnects!

I bought the clevis pins for it tonight! Im putting them on at work tomorrow! I dont really have any questions or anything im just excited to be finally doing it! haha
  6. 1988dangerranger

Warn or Milemarker?

So my shitty ass automatic hubs went out on me! I havent taken them apart to clean them yet or anything.. so providing I need to throw some new ones on what brand should I get? Mile marker or Warn?
  7. 1988dangerranger

Lift!

Hey so Ive done just about everything I can to my 87BII without lifting or doing axle swaps or anything like that.. I decided im gonna put me a lift on it by the end of january.. I think im gonna do a 2" coil spacer and block kit but I have 2 options.. I can do a "ROX" kit that I found on ebay...
  8. 1988dangerranger

Interior ideas

Just bought my first B2 yesterday and the first thing I did was rip the old torn up headliner out. I love the look of the metal roof because it looks like my ranger but I need to do something with the wires and exposed support beams. so any ideas are welcome and if anyone has dealt with this...
  9. 1988dangerranger

New from Colorado!

Thought id stop in and introduce myself. Im Scott, 17, From Loveland CO. I drive an 88 ford ranger 2WD 2.3L 4cyl with 256,000 miles on it. I love my truck and love working on it..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad