• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 1988broncoll

1. PS request just a wheel change if anyone can help id appreciate it

This is my 87 ranger. I am wanting to get rid of the 17s that are on it and replace them with either weld pro stars or weld draglites if anyone can help id appreciate it alot i found a set of each locally and wanting to see if this can be done asap thanks guys
  2. My full size 79 f250 on 39s

Well i switched from the little trucks to a 1979 ford F250. It has a 400m 4spd with granny low. Dana 70 back rear with 4.10s and a lock right locker. Its a Dana 44 front rear which I hope to be changing out in the next few months for a 60. It has a 6inch suspension lift with a 3 inch body and...
  3. ? About rockford fosgate 10" HX2's

I know someone selling 2 slightly used rockford fosgate 10 inch subs hx2's •dual 4ohm voice coil design •CONsealer gasket hides mounting screws and provides airtight seal •LXcursion basket features a deep step that keeps the spider from "bottoming out" and distorting your sound. •frequency...
  4. AOD swap into a ranger help with shifter options

I have a 89 ranger that has a 5.0 HO motor in it with an aod. I am trying to figure out something to do for a shifter for it right now I just have the cable coming through the floor. I dont want to order a new one from jegs or anywhere like that cause they run about 200 bucks complete so im...
  5. 5.0 ranger exhaust questions.

I have a 89 ranger that I put a 5.0 HO in. I have not ran the exhaust yet it is just headers as off right now. I finished up all the wiring and am ready to run the exhaust. I am not sure of how I want to run it yet I was thinking dual 2.25 inch exhaust putting a high flow round cat. in each pipe...
  6. Need some help with a 89 ranger to 88 lincoln mark vii 302 5.0 HO efi wiring

I have a 1989 ranger the truck was a 2.9 5 spd truck. I swapped in a AOD and a 5.0 HO out of a lincoln mark vii i have everything done but the efi wiring. I have the alldata EEC-IV module connector pin usage for the lincoln mark vii and the pin usage for the ranger. I also have the diagrams from...
  7. Figured id post up my other truck

Besides my 89 b2 with a 302 carbed motor im also working on this 89 ranger with a 302 out of a 88 mark vi I am trying to keep it EFI as it stands right now it has everything done but the computer wiring done. It has a AOD trans with a custom cross member the battery is secured to the frame...
  8. Eb 44 coil question

I have been searching but have not found a direct answer. I am getting ready to do a EB44 swap to my 89 b2 in the next 2-3 weeks. I have a 302 under the hood so I was thinking about running Eb coils. I am looking to get 4-6 inches of lift probibly closer to 6. What size lift EB coils would I go...
  9. How much PSI does the Boost fuel pump on the frame rail of B2's push

I was wondering if anyone happens to know how much PSI the boost pumps on b2's push. I am talking about the pump thats on the frame rail
  10. How much stronger is a D30 then a D28 and D35?Keep an openmind i know its a jeep axle

Thanks didnt find that when I did my search before I posted.
  11. How much stronger is a D30 then a D28 and D35?Keep an openmind i know its a jeep axle

Im asking HOW MUCH stronger it is then the D28 and how much stronger the D35 is then the D30. Also if anyone has done the swap before or has one how they like it and all that good stuff.
  12. How much stronger is a D30 then a D28 and D35?Keep an openmind i know its a jeep axle

I was wondering how much stronger a Dana 30 solid front jeep axle then a D28. I currently have a D28 in my truck with a 302 and a C4. First off I hate TTB suspensions. I was thinking about doing a D30 swap mainly because its solid axle and I know its stronger then my D28. I know its not as...
  13. Swapping 8.8 into a 89 B2 with a 7.5 need help with ones have done it before

My friend had a explorer that he parted out and it had a 8.8 in with disc brakes and 3.73s he knew i needed a rear so I gave him a hand stripping it all down and he gave me the 8.8 for helping him. My question now is besides haven to swap the spring perches, sway bar mounts, and put shock taps...
  14. Need some help with a 1994 ext cab 4x4 4.0 auto

My fiance sold her saturn to get something different. She likes rangers and only has 2,000 to work with getting something and getting it put on the road. So anyway Ive been searching Craigslist for the past 3 days and I found a 1994 ranger that is an ext cab straight side 4x4 4.0 auto. the body...
  15. south jersey and central guys read up also anyone else that might be interested......

Ok well here is the deal RumpRangerSTX, STRUCK, and myself have been talking and would like to organize a club. It would be something where we would do a scheduled meet at least once a month. Then if you want to meet up with other members inbetween the set once a month meeting/gathering you can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad