• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1984RESTOMOD's latest activity

• 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread AR-15 shooters.... with Like Like.
    Built not bought... Snag an lower from a dealer and build what you want, it is a lot of fun.
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD replied to the thread Glittery oil.
    Do I just keep flushing this damn thing til the dipstick comes out clean then change filter and oil? Got my drill on 2 running half...
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD reacted to 19Walt93's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    PLEASE DON'T USE MOTOR FLUSH. Clean oil or at most kerosene would be better.
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    • 8EA52D34-9239-434A-AC32-EB252D538AF2.jpeg
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    Picking up a bottle of motor flush, oil filter, case of beer and filler for my left hand cigrit on the way home today. May the games...
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD reacted to fastpakr's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    Honestly most of it wasn't so bad. I took a break for a while when the initial engine build blew up and parked the truck. When I...
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    I need time to lick my wounds for sure.
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    In theory there at least wouldn't be any machine work involved since it hasn't ran... as long as this isn't one of the clown outfits...
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD reacted to fastpakr's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    Are we including therapy sessions in the estimate?
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    You don't have to drive a Ranger to hang out...
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    Safe to say i’m not going to make it to the TRS event this year :ROFLMAO:
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    I really have no clue in today's world. I can assure you it's not gonna be cheap.
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    I’m going to sub this out to a professional with more time on their hands for a task like this. What should I expect to spend for a...
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    1984RESTOMOD reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Glittery oil with Like Like.
    You're in a tough spot... All the loose stuff you see will be washed down to the oil pan and then will be filtered out by the filter...
  • 1984RESTOMOD
    Motor is past warranty so it's up to me now. Where to start :unsure: I am not opposed to doing this myself but with basic understanding...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad