• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 03 RangerJoe

1. Intermittent no crank no start

I really appreciate this information Ron. I tried that moving the shift lever into neutral and starting it and it didn't help. thinking it was the neutral safety switch I would move the shift lever all the way down to first gear and then back to park a couple of times to reset the switch and...
  2. Intermittent no crank no start

Thanks for the response, the anti theft light blinks normally when I turn the key I do hear the fuel pump going but no crank at the starter I've used the new key and it still does the same thing. I just changed the ignition switch to a new one drove to the gas station and it did not start for...
  3. Intermittent no crank no start

so I'm having an intermittent no crank no start after I drive the truck for a little while warms up sometimes it lasts for just a few seconds sometimes the last about 5 to 10 minutes is that a truck will start up like nothing happened change relays I've changed neutral safety switch and I was...
  4. intermittent no crank no start 03 3L Ranger

Hey guys, I'm new here and I have a problem that I've actually seen other people post but I've never really seen an answer for it. I'm the original owner of an 03 3L Ranger automatic. I just recently hit a hundred forty thousand miles but at around a hundred thirty thousand miles there were...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad