• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 02RangerMan

1. MTX Thunderform

Lets see some pictures. I cant find any pictures of this installed in a ranger. Surely someone on here has this box. If anyone has some pics i'd love to see them and hear some opinions on it. I'm curious to know how it looks with the back doors open, and also if it interfers with the front...
  2. Fuel Filter Question

I'm doing some 90,000 mile maintenance on my ranger. Got the new plugs installed, that passenger rear one was fun! Installed new wires, new air filter, oil and filter, new belt, coolant flush etc. Well now i'm to the fuel filter. I get under the truck and it doesn't look anything like the one...
  3. OBD Code 1405

2002 4.0 SOHC 5spd Auto 4x4 I understand that this code refers to the DPFE sensor. I changed my DPFE less that 2,000 Miles ago. Surely this isn't the problem. When i accelerate fast from a stop it throws code 1405. If I clear it and drive without accelerating fast it will stay off for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad