• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 00RangerXCab

1. Is there a alternate battery group for a Ranger

Morning, I was wondering if there is another group sized battery that can be used in a ranger. Im wanting to get a AGM battery and im not finding one in the group 58 size? what else can I use? Thanks in Advance.
  2. 00 ranger 3.0 ac compressor issue

My ac from time to time will shut off during heavy acceleration and won't come on till she has sat for a while. Now today after I got don't putting a thermostat in it I cranked it up and noticed the clutch engaged and then immediately diso engaged. I checked the freon and it was high so I...
  3. Problem with 3.0 flex hesitation

Morning, I have what I think is a tough one. My 00 3.0 flex ran warm the other day ( just a hair over mid nothing too high (if it went higher I didn't see it). Come to find out I had a bad upper hose. Fixed it and we are now good. My problem now is when the truck idles it's perfect... when it...
  4. what seats and other items fit??

Morning, I was wondering what seats from what vehichles are a drop in for a Ranger (2000 extended cab specifically). currently I have a 60/40 bench with fold down arm rest and I was concidering buckets. they don't have to be leather or power. ive also done the mustang interior light, but...
  5. 3.0 oil pressure needle moving

Morning. I just noticed the other day at idle if I moved the steering wheel my needle flickered. Well this morning at idle the needle was not working at all. Then when u gingerly pat the gas it flickers and comes back up to normal. My oil levels are good and I've always changed the oil with...
  6. 00 Ranger 3.0 AOD over drive issue

Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question Isn't the overdrive button supposed to function when the truck is in gear? My button only seems to work and light up while the truck is in park.
  7. DIfferent Ford Items That Will Swap To Ranger

this my be a odd question... but what type of ford hacks are there out there for the ranger? for example the dome light from the late 90s early 2000s swap over and look so much better. im just looking for a few subtle things to add to my ranger. That's my girl below. clear corners, billet...
  8. different front bumper for 00 ranger?

does any one know if any other ( newer ) front bumper will fit a 00 ranger with out changing the whole front end out. im wanting to keep my lights, grille, and fenders.
  9. 2000 ranger rear sway bar

hey, i was wondering if anyone had purchased and used the hellwig rear sway bar kit for a Ranger? was it pretty easy to install? how was the out come after install? is there any mods that need to be done if i do a static drop? im not really looking to make a major performer out of my truck...
  10. Mustang Items that swap to a Ranger

just curious, (besides the obvious like wheels, motor and trans) what items can you / have you swapped from a Mustang to a Ranger? ive already got the dome like (which looks alot better than the Ranger unit). so are there any other little tid bits that will swap over?
  11. Need help with mustang wheels

hi, i have a 2000 Ranger xcab 3.0 auto 2wd and i just recently (2 days ago) bought some 17 inch wheels from an 09 mustang. they are the 5 star (looks similiar to the bullitt) silver with polished lip and 3 spoke spinners on them . my question is will they even fit? i thought they were a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad