• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need a flareside measurement

juggalomania92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
alright, i have tool box that i dont use and it looked a little too small for my ranger fleetside, and i want to know how wide the inside of the bedrails are on the flareside, so i can possibly sell the box. thanks

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Uhm... It is about 41 inches I think... probably a bit less.

juggalomania92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
alright, thanks a lot man, i think thats about what it is, what should i ask for it, its a delta box with like the strut to hold it up, its got a lid that runs the entire length, i have the keys for the locks, the tray for inside and its in great shape.. any ideas what its worth

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
alright, thanks a lot man, i think thats about what it is, what should i ask for it, its a delta box with like the strut to hold it up, its got a lid that runs the entire length, i have the keys for the locks, the tray for inside and its in great shape.. any ideas what its worth
Well... mine is a DeeZee... it definitely needed to be buffed and cleaned up as far as how it looked, but it was in great shape otherwise with both keys, both shocks worked great and the full lid. I paid a little less than the $200 the guy was asking for it.

Here's mine (Before Modifications):

I would just ask $250 for it, or maybe even $300, but just say OBO. Its really up to you. I think flareside boxes are around $400 or $450 new. If the box looks clean (diamond plate is still shiny) then you could maybe get $350 for it.

juggalomania92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
yeah, the box is still shiny so that deffinitely is a good thing, i think that im gonna grab a good picture of it tomorrow and probably put it in the classifieds, i know that it would be a bitch to ship but id just put it for local pick up, thanks man

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
yeah, the box is still shiny so that deffinitely is a good thing, i think that im gonna grab a good picture of it tomorrow and probably put it in the classifieds, i know that it would be a bitch to ship but id just put it for local pick up, thanks man
No problem, happy to help! Yeah, may want to grab a couple pictures, pictures always help the sale!

Shipping could be an option I suppose, these boxes are hard to find, but it would be expensive for the buyer so like you said local pickup is probably best.

Last edited:

hondaxr650

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Got one in the shop right now. 46 inches between the bed rails.

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Got one in the shop right now. 46 inches between the bed rails.
Your close, its a bit between 45" and 46"... but mine has a bedliner, so it could be a bit skinnier. :icon_thumby:

hondaxr650

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Your close, its a bit between 45" and 46"... but mine has a bedliner, so it could be a bit skinnier. :icon_thumby:
One of us is measuring a tweaked bed then, cuz the one I measured was exactly 46 inches.

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
One of us is measuring a tweaked bed then, cuz the one I measured was exactly 46 inches.
Well does the one you have have a bedliner?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals