• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My new grill

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
im leaning more towards the caymen green, now i know i may be asking too much here, but you think you could do it the color of the truck and tint the corners just so i can get the full idea...
Probably, tint the corners so they're darker? I'll try, might take a bit longer.

juggalomania92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
yeah, when i was using the photoshop i selected like the corner light which i have no idea how and right clicked and changed it to black and put the opacity to like 65% and that was good

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'm not using photoshop :icon_thumby:

How's this look?

Attachments

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
yeah that ones good, and what are you using then lol
Good deal. A program called "Paint.net" its like a more advanced version of MS Paint, and it has quite a few good features.

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
yeah, im installing the program now, is it hard to get used to?
I don't really think it is, its got a pretty basic menu system. To make those lenses darker, I took the "lasso" tool, and outlined the lights, put them into a new image, and then went into Adjustments --> Brightness/Contrast. And then used the outline tool to outline the light, and then pasted it into the previous image.

juggalomania92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ah i see, thanks a lot man for the pictures and for the info on the program. your truck sweet by the way, im jealous of your gauges, i want mine to be that way but idk what light to get from superbrightleds.com i know its 194 and i know i need 5 (i looked at a spare cluster i have and 5 holes are labeled "ill" and my needles are already like sanded to be white so they light up that stupid incandescent color hah

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ah i see, thanks a lot man for the pictures and for the info on the program. your truck sweet by the way, im jealous of your gauges, i want mine to be that way but idk what light to get from superbrightleds.com i know its 194 and i know i need 5 (i looked at a spare cluster i have and 5 holes are labeled "ill" and my needles are already like sanded to be white so they light up that stupid incandescent color hah
Thanks! The gauges are just the stock ones, I think they're in the 01-03 trucks. Superbrightleds is a good place to get lights, I've ordered twice from them, once for my red led's and second for my corner leds and amber leds. Decent shipping, I just get the $5 USPS shipping method, takes like 3 or 4 days to get from Missouri to Nebraska, no big deal.

Go to this site: http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/LampReplacementGuide/ to view what bulbs your pickup has...

juggalomania92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
alright, but which one of the leds should i get, im stuck on that like the 1led 4led 5led =/

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
alright, but which one of the leds should i get, im stuck on that like the 1led 4led 5led =/
I'm not exactly sure, you should post a thread in the Lighting forum.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals