• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I didn't disappear. I can't sell a plate thats 34 years old and expect it to look like new. I hope you find one. I ran the part number and found nothing. Even ran it thru 2 Ford dealers. The ranger started fine , but I changes it to a 5 speed off a 4.0.
I figured since you left the convo, and I didn't hear anything back from you, that you went MIA. I understand the age of the items. I deal heavily with classic cars and parts. But I can still of course ask the condition of a item, pictures, etc and try to find one in the best possible condition that I can. I am not expecting it to be "new" be any means, since it is a old part that came off of your truck. But again, It's only normal for a buyer to want to see and know of the current condition of a price before they hand over any money.
If it's completely beat up I would pass, but if it looks decent or in a state where I can straighten it out I would be open to buying it. I never buy anything without at least "seeing" it first. Could you take a pic of it with a straight edge on it, so I know how bad or good it is, and if I should give you a offer or not for it.

2 bronco 11s

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford bronco 11
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I figured since you left the convo, and I didn't hear anything back from you, that you went MIA. I understand the age of the items. I deal heavily with classic cars and parts. But I can still of course ask the condition of a item, pictures, etc and try to find one in the best possible condition that I can. I am not expecting it to be "new" be any means, since it is a old part that came off of your truck. But again, It's only normal for a buyer to want to see and know of the current condition of a price before they hand over any money.
If it's completely beat up I would pass, but if it looks decent or in a state where I can straighten it out I would be open to buying it. I never buy anything without at least "seeing" it first. Could you take a pic of it with a straight edge on it, so I know how bad or good it is, and if I should give you a offer or not for it.
Here are pictures.

Attachments

Blueoval

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco 2
Transmission
Automatic
This is the manual trans plate that the guy on facebook has The one that 2 Bronco 11's has is for an automatic, which is what I need.

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Still looking thanks.

2 bronco 11s

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford bronco 11
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I contacted him and he was suppose to get a quote shipped, haven't heard from him since.
I sent a pm on the 12th I believe. You said you would send your zip and stuff. I will send another know.

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I sent a pm on the 12th I believe. You said you would send your zip and stuff. I will send another know.
I did send it? The last I heard you were getting me a quote, and going to try to figure out how to package it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals