• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Parting out truck

ThatOneGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983 1993
Make / Model
Ranger Explorer
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Explorer is 4.0 ranger is 2.3 soon to be 4.0
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75/15
My credo
Let the universe take you where it will !!!
body mounts , shock mounts,engine cross member, power steering box, front and rear axle 3.73s, spare tire carrier assembly. Drive train is on hold for now unless some one can convince me they need it more than i need to hoard it lol. 2.8, with custom wire harness which deletes the computer and emisions, 5 speed manual, i belive its the toyo koyo has the external slave cylinder, do not have line from master to slave. Nearly unused clutch been sitting for 8 years or so but looked great when i uninstalled, exhaust manifolds, heads have busted bolts though. Three pedal assembly for auto to manual conversion.

Attachments

Last edited:

franklin2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Transmission
Manual
My 84 BII had the 5 speed with the external slave. It was a Toyo Koyo 5 speed. Takes an oddball clutch setup and flywheel.

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I may be interested in the body mount brackets depending on price. Let me know, you can shoot me a DM as well. thanks.

ThatOneGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983 1993
Make / Model
Ranger Explorer
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75/15
My credo
I may be interested in the body mount brackets depending on price. Let me know, you can shoot me a DM as well. thanks.
Just an fyi the mount seat area aka big opening in center of mount, isnt perfect on some, however new material could be added with a welder if your interested. How about 15 each, except the one in the worst shape driver floor board, that one is free with the purchase of the others, due to needing some repair

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Just an fyi the mount seat area aka big opening in center of mount, isnt perfect on some, however new material could be added with a welder if your interested. How about 15 each, except the one in the worst shape driver floor board, that one is free with the purchase of the others, due to needing some repair
Hmmmm, I would have to think on that. Since they tend to go for new around that price on rockauto and ebay.
A package deal with probably be the best go to.

ThatOneGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983 1993
Make / Model
Ranger Explorer
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75/15
My credo
Hey of you can get them new for that price i would, infact i bet there are alot of people who would appreciate you posting a link. I couldnt find the mounts them selfs on rock auto, and the only ones i could find were running 60$‐ 70$

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey of you can get them new for that price i would, infact i bet there are alot of people who would appreciate you posting a link. I couldnt find the mounts them selfs on rock auto, and the only ones i could find were running 60$‐ 70$
Let me check rockauto, the last time I was on there they were $15 ish. And I brought two for the mid of the truck. I haven't been on there in a while so I'll confirm.

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
You are correct, my bad. I checked Rockauto and they don't even have the mounts anymore. I guess I lucked out and brought some warehouse clearance blowout items or something at just the right time. My apologies to you.

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My apologies i forgot to get back to you, i have a ton of projects going on. I'll go ahead and take all of the mounts please. Also is there a chance that you would be willing to cut out the lower rocker panels on both sides of the cab? Pretty much the entire lower section. The "bend" parts on both of my lower door jams on the cab are rusted through, if that makes sense. To bad I couldn't get the metal that's under the seats as well. The "rear" part at the floor pans towards the back of the cab. Mostly the drivers side my passenger side isn't that bad. I have a lot of rust to fix on mines before winter hits.

ThatOneGuy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1983 1993
Make / Model
Ranger Explorer
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75/15
My credo
My apologies i forgot to get back to you, i have a ton of projects going on. I'll go ahead and take all of the mounts please. Also is there a chance that you would be willing to cut out the lower rocker panels on both sides of the cab? Pretty much the entire lower section. The "bend" parts on both of my lower door jams on the cab are rusted through, if that makes sense. To bad I couldn't get the metal that's under the seats as well. The "rear" part at the floor pans towards the back of the cab. Mostly the drivers side my passenger side isn't that bad. I have a lot of rust to fix on mines before winter hits.
I still have the mounts available, however the rocker panel peices I have end short of the back of the door jamb the back sections went to another member. I do have another truck however it will probably be a year or more before I start getting it cut up.

sexybluelady

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1994, 199
Make / Model
ford, mitsu, do
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Can you post up pic's of the shorts that you are talking about? Or pm me pic's? I need to get this truck done before winter so something is going to be better than nothing for me right now. Or maybe pic's of the cab and the metal that is left from it. Then I can just circle what I need or can use from it. Thanks.

BaroldBronco

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco II
Transmission
Automatic
How much would you like for the pedal setup?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals