• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Life is a wild ride!

rangerbum

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Manual
Man, life is a wild ride. So much changes so fast. I have changed my degree.... Again, and I want to do so much. I am in all my classes to work toward a Welding and inspection technology degree, accompanied with auto-cad, and every other relevant cert I can get. My great friend Jeremy Holder is every bit as passionate for it as I am. He's got a few years on me, and is getting the same degrees, and wants every drop of knowledge he can get as well.

My incredible girl Kiera is going for entrepreneurship and business management. She'll run the vast majority of the business/finance aspect of it.

Plain and simple, I love making things better. Faster, tougher, more reliable, and overall more functional and capable. I love being in a drivers seat, wether it be a crawler, desert runner, rally car, diesel truck, pavement pounder, tractor, forklift , whatever. I want to fabricate suspension components, and competitive armor. I love being able to pound on my stuff all day, then drive it home. I want to bring aftermarket to new places. I obviously want to expand the RBV aftermarket, and give people a strong line of options. I love and appreciate all rigs though. Every manufacturer makes their turds, and their gems. We will make product for Ford, chevy, dodge, nissan, subaru, and whatever the hell else comes along that draws out interest.

There are quite a few obvious products planned; bumpers, plated body armor, skid plates, sliders, extended radius arms, and crossmembers.

Tell me. What type of products do you want to see in addition. I know what I want, but in your opinions, what would you like to see in specific come to life?

Ryannn

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Ranger SAS kit would fly off the shelves, but thats my opinion. Maybe Coil over kits, different shock and coil towers to adapt more shocks, make the F250/coil shock towers and sell them so people dont have to fab them selves, Sliders? There are alot of opportunity's to make money when it comes to making fab stuff for rangers and selling it over the internet because no one makes them.

David88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/2006
Make / Model
Ford/Jeep
Engine Size
2.9L/3.7L
Transmission
Manual
Jeep Liberty parts and accessories. The Liberty turns on a dime, has the heft and power to tow a 30ft travel trailer lik it's not there, and has good road manners as well as off road ability. Mine regularly scaled creek banks and handled sand bars using only 4 High.

They do have faulty window regulators. All metal with a plastic clip that the window rides in. A hard enough bump ad the clip snaps causing the window to drop.

Chrysler's solution? A lighter easier to shatter $400 window and the SAME $350 faulty regulator. And the clip rivets into the regulator... So if you made a metal part shaped like the clips so we could drill out the plastic and rivet in the metal ones you would make well over 600,000 Liberty owners love you.

One guy does it already, but he's rather expensive. Some competition would help with the price, and you could draw people in that might be interested in bumper/guard combos, skid plates, rock guards, drive shafts, racks, tire carriers, fuel can racks...just to name a few.

Edit: Light bars, tire carrier, brush guard/bumper combos, tube style rock guard/step bars, skid plates, bed extenders for the 80-90s Rangers.

Last edited:

rangerbum

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Manual
Right on guys, thanks for the feedback. An sas kit is definitely in the works. I'm taking measurements as I go, but it will be a couple years before I'm going to release anything in large production. I don't want people to have to worry about the construction or integrity of the design.

One thing is certain, the aftermarket support for rangers is pathetic. And it will end.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals