• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anybody try these tires?

03ranger30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
Treadwright offers retread tires that a lot of the Jeep guys from the forum I was apart of ran and was wondering if anyone had ever used them and had luck with them. Of course I am a little skeptical because they are retreads, but for under 400 for all four compared to actual BFG all terrains you can't beat it.

Just looking for opinions.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Use the search function. There are a lot of post on these retreads.

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I've been researching these things for some time now. I have only found a handful of negative reviews. The things just seem to be great tires, especially for the price. They are always out of stock though so don't get in a hurry to buy them. Sign up for an email alert to let you know when your size is available.

03ranger30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
Use the search function. There are a lot of post on these retreads.
I always forget that haha my bad. But they seem like good tires and I don't feel like paying over 150 per tire for BFG all terrains when I can get look a likes for under 100.

kryptonitecb

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Get mil tires, ~$50 a tire and double bead locks

Sent from road while ignoring traffic

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
i have retreads on my ranger and i love them!! they are the same tread pattern as a Dunlop mud rover and i have not had any problems out of them. i got 5 when i bought mine and i paid 325 for all 5 mounted and balanced and it also came with a 50,000 mile warranty if the tread ever separated i would buy my next set from the same guys i got mine from but they don't make them in a 33" tire so i cant.

but i have had good luck with retreads

Lucas

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
yeah.. treadwrights have almost all positive reviews.. i know a lot of people w/ them on jeeps and daily drivers. most everyone seems to love them. i was gonna get some until i found the deal on my dynapro's

schaffer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
400 bucks for 4 new mud terrains. Sounds good.

Twister

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985 1987
Make / Model
Duh
Engine Size
5.0L, 2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Treadwrights are great. I run a pair, my mom runs a pair, my brothers friend ran a pair, my brothers other friend ran a pair and i know 2 other people that run them. Not a single issue with them.

I've been researching these things for some time now. I have only found a handful of negative reviews. The things just seem to be great tires, especially for the price. They are always out of stock though so don't get in a hurry to buy them. Sign up for an email alert to let you know when your size is available.
When i ordered my tires from them it said on their site they were back ordered 3-4 weeks and i would have to call to order. I called them, the customer service was excellent. 4 tires shipped to my door step cost me $375. I got the tires 8 days later. So just because it says its back ordered doesn't mean they wont get to you in a timely manner.

Last edited:

03ranger30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
They were on backorder the other day when I was looking, hopefully they have them in stock by the time I want some, more than likely this summer.

4x4mike2004

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.squirill
Transmission
Automatic
i have them on my dd truck an love them. had them on for a year with lots of miles an still have bout a 1/4 traed on them.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals