• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Dug up some pics of my z71@uwharrie

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
i was looking through some pics and decided to post these up, 98 z71 2500, ford f150 torsion bar keys, 1" block, 2" body lift, headers, aem intake, wait4me tune, t-body, transgo shift kit 305/70 Mastercraft Courser C/t's, 3" tru duals, custom x pipe, 4" magnaflow tips, rancho shocks

somehow we got turned around and ended up on rocky mountain loop(where i f'd the 3rd door up), we ended up doing all the trails except dutch john and daniel. got a lot of funny comments, like how did yall get this far in THAT...btw there was no turning back when we started on a trail, too long to turn around

bcost882

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2000, 2011
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L, 1.6L
Transmission
Manual
thats wut happens when you drive an aircraft carrier in. looks like our 93 f-350 crew cab long bed at work. we curse at it constantly cause it is a pain to turn around in

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals