• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Any Clubs In Western WI

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hello all I was just checking to see if anyone is in a club in Western WI or eastern MN? And if there would be any interest in getting one going in the Western WI area. If so I was thinking about searching for a land owner that we could strike up a deal with to build some trails safely and with all the necessary paper work in exchange for doing work for them or land clearing etc. etc. the club would not have any affiliation with the MN GO 4 wheelers as I do not care to deal with the politics and grief that seems to go along with being a member of that club. If we do get some members to join up it would probably be a good Idea to join up with the Minnesota 4 Wheel Drive Association or the Wisconsin 4 Wheel Drive Association. Anyways thats all for now and I hope to get some good feed back on this as it would be nice to get a group of guys/girls together to have some fun and wheel someplace legally.

97Fordrunner

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah they are a little out of my area Madison is about 4 hours from where I am. There is one club that is local to me but they are a short wheel base club, mostly highly modified GEO Trackers, Suzukis and that sort of thing which I don't care for to much.

Redjosh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 and 2008
Make / Model
dodge
Transmission
Manual
being kinda picky aren't ya

nate09

Reaction score
i dont think hes being picky. some groups do tend to have an "attitude" about them. i personally wish we had more clubs closer to the green bay/fox valley area.

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah i'm not being picky they are just a tight nit group that is more focuse on add ball stuff and from the members I have talked to they aren't interested in having a Ford in theiur club

Redjosh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 and 2008
Make / Model
dodge
Transmission
Manual
haha grow a pair and show them that a ford can keep up with them alot of people dont think a ranger or BII can keep up with jeeps which dominate most clubs.

I don't fit with most clubs cause I run a mud truck and its built for that.

CountryBoy78

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Hey 97fordrunner do you wheel often in Barron county area?
I would like to do some wheeling after I do some mods to my Exploder and replace a fuel pump and when I get some time off:annoyed:
Do you wheel with a group or with friends?

predator

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
eau claire area here...would love to get together for some wheelin this summer if anybody has a spot to go too..

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Open wheeling at Apple Valley Farms June 19-20 up Near Chetek, I plan on going, Check out the site with the pics, rpm4x4.com. WHat do ya got to wheel with?

predator

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
oh thats a loaded question lol....i got 3 works in progress:icon_twisted:
2 explorers and a 76 f250..

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
LOL well its always good to have projects, I am in the same boat!

Slingblade

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Open wheeling at Apple Valley Farms June 19-20 up Near Chetek, I plan on going, Check out the site with the pics, rpm4x4.com. WHat do ya got to wheel with?
i made it up there last year and plan to be there again this year. Would deffinatly be nice to see other rangers up there
Chris

97fordrunner

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I plan on being there, I have a '97 Ranger that is listed in my sig. and a BII that I am working on, I hope to have the suspension & Axle swap done by Memorial weekend and might have the 4.0 swap done by the Apple Valley Run. I have been talking with a member of RPM and am hoping to become part of that club with the BII. Once part of the club a member has full access to the Farm whenever ones heart desires to go wheeling which would be cool. The Farm is over 2000 acres of fun so I can't wait to go up in June and see what it is all about.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals