• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Color change/Scoop&Spoiler delete.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Think someone could remove the scoop and spoiler on this car, then photoshop it into these three different colors for me?

The colors.

Neon Orange. More neonish than the one below if possible.

Neon Green.

And of course, blue.

I'd do it myself, but I no longer have access to photoshop. :(

And if it's not too much trouble, smoke the heads?

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
If that picture doesn't work for you, any 1993-1999 Subaru Legacy will work, as long as it is a sedan without the scoop and spoiler. Sadly the one I'm looking into is a multi color Frankenstein base model and not the GT. First thing I will do is get it to pass inspection, and then it's time for paint. If I buy it that is.

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Will try to do this soon Koda - on the road a lot lately and time has been limited . . .

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks Hazmat, whenever you get around to it is okay.

I'm tempted to download photoshop again.. but illegal stuff isn't my cup of tea right now.

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
You still a student? You can get discounted copies that are legal as a student. Check with teacher or Adobe about details.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I know, I can get discounted versions through the State University of New York at Buffalo, since I am a SUNY student. I can get CS4 Extended for $190 or so I think, what's the MSRP on that? For some reason they don't sell just plain CS4.

Even at $190 I can't justify purchasing photoshop instead of taking my truck to a garage to get the oil pan swapped for $350 or so. $190 goes a long way.

goodlife

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
You still a student? You can get discounted copies that are legal as a student. Check with teacher or Adobe about details.
i actually do some work with adobe - you can get all the Student Editions of Creative Suite 4 for up to 80% off the price of the full versions. any information you need about the Student Editions, you can find at http://studenteditions.adobe.com. if you have any questions, let me know.

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Ok with a silver car it is VERY hard to color match what you want and make it look real.. Here is a pic without scoop and wing, then I tried to color match yours but it looks too cartoonish but since no one else posted I thought it give it a shout. Someone with better PS skills could probably do a better job but like I said I saw no action and decided to give it a try to improve my PS skills. Please don't laugh.. haha :thefinger:

tomas

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
that spoiler/scoop delete is damn good!
just try dropping the opacity on the colors and you should be pretty good.

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I swear to god the next day I was think I could've dropped the opacity to blend it in better but I had already closed it without saving and didn't want to repeat the process again.. I'm kinda tempted to see the outcome, maybe if I get bored Ill try to redo it..

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
that spoiler/scoop delete is damn good!
just try dropping the opacity on the colors and you should be pretty good.
You know what Tomas, I just thought of something.. us the OG scoop/spoiler picture and make a color range selection on the neon colors.. What I did was use the overlay function, not as neon but looks a lot more realistic.. Just finished 1 color change now I will do the others.. Nice to work with a silver background because the color doesn't distort or anything. Will post the results soon.

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Okay after getting a brain fart here are some more realistic pictures.. I want to give myself a pat on the back because I found an easy method to recreate all of these and came up with a solution to make it look real.. The colors don't pop as much as straight up neon but :thefinger: if you don't like :yahoo: Forgot to mention, somehow I forgot the ****ing passenger side mirror when doing the overall selection.. O well..

tomas

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
thats much better!! great work! :)

(ps- you got the drivers side headlight... shhhh! I don't think anyone will notice) :D

mixwell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Yah I say that Tomas, O well.. It adds character to the car.. I did it kinda quick, if it had been project I was really trying to make legit looking I would've gone over it a little more but on the PS requests I usually put in enough time to HOPEFULLY satisfy the requester. -=)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals