• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

tire thoughts

akalogan

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have an '06' 4x4 ranger and I was hoping that one of you folks out there might give me some insight about a couple of things. First, I am going to replace my junk stock wrangler rt/s tires with proper a/t's. I have it down to 2 different tires toyo open country a/t or wild country xtx sports... any experiance with either will be helpful. Second, can I fit LT265/75R16 in my fenderwells as there is alot of room in there

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have some 265/75r16 Mud Kings that fit fine. Also I sell a great deal of tires and will tell you that the Toyo's can't be beat for the price. BFG All-Terrains are better but not 50 bucks a tire better. The General Grabber AT2 is very similar (read: knockoff) to the BFG's and cheaper but who knows about quality and longevity.
I will be putting the 245/75r16 Toyo Open Country AT's on my truck monday. They are that good.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals