• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

need a couple colors changed

flowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
I would like to see how the truck looks with this roll bar and the truck repainted in a Grey as close as you can get as the color with the rims painted gloss black.

could someone paint the truck and rims gloss black also?
just looking at color combos trying to deside what i want

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Will give it a shot but keep in mind a gloss black is difficult, sometimes it looks ok other times it looks like flat black. Will have to be later tonight though unless someone else can get to it before then.

flowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
flat black is fine i would just like a general idea how my truck will look in a darker color

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
I would like to see how the truck looks with this roll bar and the truck repainted in a Grey as close as you can get as the color with the rims painted gloss black.

could someone paint the truck and rims gloss black also?
just looking at color combos trying to deside what i want
nice 88 :icon_thumby:

flowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
thanks.... its a work in progress.... i have BIG plans for the truck in the future

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
thanks.... its a work in progress.... i have BIG plans for the truck in the future
i wish i had the auto experience to have big plans... my overall plan is to slowly replace everything to keep it alive. the key word is slowly, and i'm not sure it'll stay alive if i do everything slowly lol.

p.s. great deal on a new exhaust system

at jegs.com, there is a dynomax cat-back exhaust system for 99.99, with a 75 dollar rebate.... you get a muffler and tailpipe, and can use the stock intermediate pipe (between the cat and the muffler) with no interference.

muffler is a 2" in 2" out... awesome deal you should get it if you need/want it. i don't NEED it, but wanted it.. and it fits into my plan of replacing everything.

was going to get a direct fit cat because i have no experience with welding.. but they wanted like over 200 for it.. and i'm too cheap for that. i'll learn how to weld, or meet somebody who can weld and get a universal fit for like 60 lol

flowranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Well i already have a flowmaster 40 series on the truck. Thanks for the tip tho.

They cut the cat off and welded new pipe in. the muffler is a 2 inch in i think with two 2 inch slanted cutoffs that exit in front of the passenger side rear tire.It sounds amazing, has almost a v8 like sound.. if you want loud you deff get it. When i get enough money i plan on putting a 4.0 with a 5 speed and bigger axels some nice wheels and tires and at least lift it two more inches

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals