• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

What's it worth (CB Radio)

Dep. Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Well, I finally decided that I am just going to sell the CB Radio instead of spending money that I don't have on an antenna. Besides I have no use for it anyways. The CB Radio is a Royce CB 582. I will post pics soon. Any advice is much appreciated.:D

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

More Photos:
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss1/Dep_Ranger/CB%20Radio/

Last edited:

Dep. Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Added Some Photos

OilPatch197

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/87
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
You can build a antenna quite cheap. Stop by one of the local "CB radio freinds" homes and see if they can help you out. CB radio needs all the people they can get.

Really the Truth be told you ARE FAR better to USE that radio, because you just won't get *anything* out of that classic! I probably would not buy it for $20 bucks. If you are strapped for cash, and got somthing to trade, I am sure somone will be willing to trade you a K30 or a 102" whip for somthing you got(speakers, etc).

Dep. Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
hey mann. thanks for the replies. i seriously just have no use for it, because i go to ucf and i always park in garages with only 7' clearance. it has just really been a hassel with searching for an antenna. with the antenna, i would also have to tune it. i am trying to sell it just to get rid of it, and hope that it will be a use to someone.

Chris.S.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
That's pretty cool, with all the controls on the mic like that. I'd buy it cause it's retro-awesome if I didn't already have one...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals