• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Clutch Master to Slave hydraulic line

RckyMtn

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
Transmission
Manual
Has anyone had this problem before?

I just put a new slave cylinder in the 85 Bronco II and busted the line getting the tranny out (don't ask):bawling:. Needless to say, I went to one of the local Ford dealers and bought a new one ($75), but when I sent to install it I noticed that it was too short and didn't have the check valve installed in it:icon_confused:. I went back to the dealer and found that Ford doesn't offer the check valve any more (I think the operative term was "improvise"). The original check valve is in good shape, but I'm not sure if I can remove it from the old line and install it on the new one.

If anyone has tried this before I would like to know if there is any special way to swap the old one onto the new line.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals