• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Is anyone spraying?

dangeranger01

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
I was wondering if anyone is running N2O on thier ranger. Im wanting to runn a 75shot on my 3.0L. Just wondering what kinda results people are having.

2fast4you

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
ford
Transmission
Automatic
when i had a 3.0 in my old ranger, i sprayed it 50, 75 and even 100 wet... are you wanting to do wet or dry system? if it was me, i'd go wet... i dont know how much the stock pump could keep up with the dry system... i tapped in to the fuel pressure test valve on the fuel rail... put my fuel saftey switch there also ( if pressure drops below a set amount of pressure, it kills the NOS system).. when i sprayed 100 shot, i was running straight 106 fuel and my timing was at 7 degrees on the balancer. i started the day at the track running a 18 ( on motor) and at 100 shot i droped my time down to 14.6 on street tires, could never spray off the line.. i had half million miles on the rings and bearings and it finally blew when i pegged 7k... NOS recommends the safeist shot for the 3.0 is 75, i dont have my book with me other wise i'd tell you what jets that is..its really the best bang for the buck.. put your system on a WOT switch and tap in to the TPS.. i armed mine by a toggle switch so i could go wide open without spraying.. hope this helps you, if you need any more info. just pm me..

o if you run wet, put your nozzle AFTER the MAFS..

heres a pic of my wet system on my 3.0

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals