• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

what's it worth??

cobragrafx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
i have an 88 ranger gt.
both doors need replaced for sure. not really thinking about selling it, just been wondering what my truck is worth (just a ballpark...i know pics would be nice but i don't have any to upload). just wanting people who know about the gt's to give me any help cuz i truly have no idea. it was a sweet deal...when my hubby and i got married 22 yrs ago we had a blue longbed 88 ranger gt. he is a mechanic now and when a customer couldn't pay cash they gave us a shortbed 88 ranger gt for payment!! like i said it needs new doors and just a little tlc, not much. thanks in advance!

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
first off how many miles does it have thats a big factor

cobragrafx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
just over 118,000

1989LongbedGT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
These trucks really werent much more than a STX or any other Ranger for that matter. An enthusiast would pay more for a GT, I know i would because of how rare these trucks are.

Where I live in canada. that year and mileage and in need of work and TLC. 1500 to 2000 at the most. There really isnt anything special about these trucks to the rest of the market and people out there. Thats why they never really held their value. Special to us enthusiasts yes but thats about it.

Get some pictures posted up! we would love to see them!

Matt

shorangerbird

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
These trucks really werent much more than a STX or any other Ranger for that matter. An enthusiast would pay more for a GT, I know i would because of how rare these trucks are.

Where I live in canada. that year and mileage and in need of work and TLC. 1500 to 2000 at the most. There really isnt anything special about these trucks to the rest of the market and people out there. Thats why they never really held their value. Special to us enthusiasts yes but thats about it.

Get some pictures posted up! we would love to see them!

Matt

ditto......:agree:

cobragrafx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
thank you so much!!

1989LongbedGT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
not a problem!

longbedGTs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Have you figured out how to upload pics? If not, then please email them to me at longbedgts at yahoo.com and I will host them for you. I don't "collect" Ranger GTs anymore, but I do collect pics of them! :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals