• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

mud fest

JohnnyU

"Outlaw"
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevrolet
Engine Size
Ls2
Transmission
Automatic
Their gallery page only has photos of a street rod and some kid in a lifted SuperDuty doing donughts in a cornfield. I'm sure he doesn't have permission to be in that field that he is tearing through = trespassing.

I do not condone illegal wheeling. Nor does TRS, and I don't really think that's the type of publicity that the mudfest "organizers" should be promoting.

Besides, I'd hardly consider that to be "Mid- Illinois".....

g_ville_4life

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1985
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/2.8
Transmission
Automatic
Their gallery page only has photos of a street rod and some kid in a lifted SuperDuty doing donughts in a cornfield. I'm sure he doesn't have permission to be in that field that he is tearing through = trespassing.

I do not condone illegal wheeling. Nor does TRS, and I don't really think that's the type of publicity that the mudfest "organizers" should be promoting.

Besides, I'd hardly consider that to be "Mid- Illinois".....
that video was sent in by a random person and yes brownstown illinois is mid illinois plus the place where the fest is being taken place is private property and has be oked by the city for this 2 time a year event

g_ville_4life

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1985
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/2.8
Transmission
Automatic
that video was sent in by a random person and yes brownstown illinois is mid illinois plus the place where the fest is being taken place is private property and has be oked by the city for this 2 time a year event

and he probally did have permission cause it was his field people in our area dont do that kind of thing some of us have respect and people who do that stuff usually get a gun in their face

Dangeranger3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I'd like to go but rules say need drivers license. Its private property damnit!!!!

g_ville_4life

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1985
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/2.8
Transmission
Automatic
I'd like to go but rules say need drivers license. Its private property damnit!!!!
y dont you have a license but yea i went last year it was the shit i mean damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zuki

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
suzuki
Transmission
Automatic
i would like to see more pictures of the event. didn't see much on the website? and the video of the lifted ford in the field wasn't dosn't really do much for me.

a number of years ago i went to a mudfest type thing in alledo IL. sounds like just about the same thing. it was a good time, any connection? they called it the brickyard? seemed to me it was ran by a big guy(and i mean large dude), named dan, and he had what at the time was the largest truck i had ever seen. any bigger and i would have thought it was a monster truck.

g_ville_4life

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1985
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/2.8
Transmission
Automatic
i would like to see more pictures of the event. didn't see much on the website? and the video of the lifted ford in the field wasn't dosn't really do much for me.

a number of years ago i went to a mudfest type thing in alledo IL. sounds like just about the same thing. it was a good time, any connection? they called it the brickyard? seemed to me it was ran by a big guy(and i mean large dude), named dan, and he had what at the time was the largest truck i had ever seen. any bigger and i would have thought it was a monster truck.

no not any connection there are a lot of independent mudfests out there but they are pretty cool and fun a lot of people show up there

zuki

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
suzuki
Transmission
Automatic
and he probally did have permission cause it was his field people in our area dont do that kind of thing some of us have respect and people who do that stuff usually get a gun in their face
that was the rumor at what happend with the brickyard, the guy that put on the mud fest had permission to do it, but the farmer really didn't know what a "mud fest" was, and when he found out it was a bad deal. i believe the land owner ended up in jail for trying to kill the guy that put on the event, or something like that.

g_ville_4life

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1985
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/2.8
Transmission
Automatic
that was the rumor at what happend with the brickyard, the guy that put on the mud fest had permission to do it, but the farmer really didn't know what a "mud fest" was, and when he found out it was a bad deal. i believe the land owner ended up in jail for trying to kill the guy that put on the event, or something like that.

that sounds nut but the one being put on is allowed by the city and even no alochol allowed and secruity is present

zuki

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
suzuki
Transmission
Automatic
that sounds nut but the one being put on is allowed by the city and even no alochol allowed and secruity is present
i am going to consider going, as i love mud. just a busy time of year for me as i have several other trips planned. would really like more info & pictures of the event.

g_ville_4life

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1985
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0/2.8
Transmission
Automatic
i am going to consider going, as i love mud. just a busy time of year for me as i have several other trips planned. would really like more info & pictures of the event.

well unfortually we just have to wait for past people to send in photos but you should come ill be the one in the lifted explorer if i get it running but probally in my blue ranger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals