• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2000 ranger 4.0 hard to start

BB212

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 Ranger xlt
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys I'm new to the ranger station. I own a 2000 ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4
Hers my problem if you drink varlet the truck for a long period of time when u shut it off
If u go out the next day it will not start back it will crank forever be for it will start. I had the fuel pressure tested and tested good. The only code its showing is a 02 sensor. But when the truck starts it runs great no miss no sputter no nothing I was thinking it mite be the crank sensor help please

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys I'm new to the ranger station. I own a 2000 ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4
Hers my problem if you drink varlet the truck for a long period of time when u shut it off
If u go out the next day it will not start back it will crank forever be for it will start. I had the fuel pressure tested and tested good. The only code its showing is a 02 sensor. But when the truck starts it runs great no miss no sputter no nothing I was thinking it mite be the crank sensor help please

Dude!! What are you trying to say??? *** Hers my problem if you drink varlet the truck for a long period of time***.

bigtruck94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994, 2002
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l v6, 5.4l triton
Transmission
Manual
dude!! What are you trying to say??? *** hers my problem if you drink varlet the truck for a long period of time***.
lmao. It could be your spark plugs or something isn't connected tightly. Check your battery cables and see if they are tight.

BB212

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 Ranger xlt
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Dude my bad its if u drive the truck my phone is gay not drink varlet haha

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals