• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

'88 Ranger GT

Lonnie

February 2009 STOTM Winner
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford/Ranger GT
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Supercharged 5.0
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Been a while since I have been here. Wanted to update those that remember the truck. It has went through some major changes. The 5.0 is now .30 over with aluminum heads, 2.02,1.60 valves, 64 CC chambers, Ported upper and lower intake. We stepped back to 7 pounds of boost. We changed some things in the rear end, added some bars from James Duff to secure things a bit more. Aero Motive Fuel rails and fuel pressure regulator, 42lb/hr injectors to feed it fuel. We have been to a few shows since we got it back on the road and are working out the kinks. I want to put some miles on it before I Dyno it.

Thanks to all those that have helped with information, tips, and tricks. Below is a link to the website that I try to keep up to date.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3248677/1988-ford-ranger-regular-cab

jhammel85

Your truck is what should of come from the factory...It's beautiful!

bubbafinch07

U.S. Military - Active
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
For
Engine Size
4.0, 5.0, 4.6
Transmission
Automatic
very nice ranger.

Joe_Roofer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990ish
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Nice Ranger. That interior is amazing!!! :icon_thumby:

Alton0

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Aero Motive Fuel rails and fuel pressure regulator, 42lb/hr injectors to feed it fuel. We have been to a few shows since we got it back on the road and are working out the kinks. I want to put some miles on it before I Dyno it.

Our excellent online braindump training programs will lead you to success in the real exam.For more information visit our IBM website and University of Oxford main page also on Bemidji State University best wishes

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals