• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Exhaust

Erics2010Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
I think I have asked this question on here before but did not receive any feed back on the subject. I want to add some exhaust to my 2010 Ranger sport 4.0, I am thinking it will be between Flow master 40 series or MBRP stainless. Does anyone out there run either one and if so what is your opinion?

Thanks,
Eric

Desertrunner33

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Well my guess is that no one answered this because it is already been asked a million times and a simple search will give you what you are looking for. That being said I have the flowmaster 40 series. I kept the exhaust flanged because when I go out for the weekend I just unbolt the 40 series on put on my glasspack. Too quiet for offroading if you ask me

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Anything with a wall/cambers coming apart after awhile. Going magnaflow style . I have a 5.0 but in my build thread I show what I'm talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black06xlt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
i run a flowmaster dual exhaust on my truck. has good sound and not really loud. also provide a noticible small power increase with an increase in mpg

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals