• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I don't want an argument over this one...

reno

Reaction score
I have been trying to do some searches for Alternative energy in our future, which I believe will be coming more quickly than we expect but of course it has to be perfected to be effcient first. I found this site that has all kinds of ideas and are working, but seems improvements need to be made. I just like to know what kinds of new energy will be coming out for us and what current ones that has been worked on over the years will make a dramatic improvement. Seems Europe is way ahead of us. But now with a energy crisis, there will be a multitude of people trying to improve energy, and yes I know Makg there will be scammers joining in as well, that is inevitable, but with enough people such as yourself, they will be had, but not before they collect some serious cash.

Anyways, this site has videos demonstrating some new possibilities, one guy is even changing the turbine wind generator to a flat strip of metal that when wind blows on it, it vibrates between magnetic coils and produces electricity. He shows a scaled down model of it. Bio-diesel is discussed as well as a whole lot of other energy sources.

The site is: http://www.alternative-energy-news.info/

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
I would built a HHO unit like I did---------That would help----Don't you think:icon_thumby:

Simple_serf

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
If you ar elooking for eneergy info in general, Home Power magazine is great. Solar and wind are great (I have a small solar power system that is running most of my loads now), and will probably see much more use here pretty soon.

BioDiesel, and alcohol products are going to be important, but on a lesser scale than your politicans want you to think. If you can make them from surplus or waste products, then they will be used, otherwise they are a waste.

HHO is a waste of time, it takes more energy to get than you get out... that has been discussed many times on here. When you look at he math and the physics (which have also been discussed), it's even easier to realize this.

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
If you ar elooking for eneergy info in general, Home Power magazine is great. Solar and wind are great (I have a small solar power system that is running most of my loads now), and will probably see much more use here pretty soon.

BioDiesel, and alcohol products are going to be important, but on a lesser scale than your politicans want you to think. If you can make them from surplus or waste products, then they will be used, otherwise they are a waste.

HHO is a waste of time, it takes more energy to get than you get out... that has been discussed many times on here. When you look at he math and the physics (which have also been discussed), it's even easier to realize this.
Not trying to make anyone mad or anything -Have built 3 HHO I know IT WORKS--and yes it has been discussed on here and I hear the same thing Have you or anyone here built there on and tried it-----I hadn't seen or where you have just keep hearing it want work---and a would build it for myself and throw the math out the window----Hope I hadn't made anyone mad I just telling it like it is.IT works and I stand by it

Last edited:

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Ever seen a solar water heater? I burnt myself from the water in one just a couple hours after sun up.

wcurtin1962

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Whats HHO?

gw33gp

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Ham Radio Operator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
33"
Ever seen a solar water heater? I burnt myself from the water in one just a couple hours after sun up.
I have been using one since 1980.

wcurtin1962

TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The newest scam that gets you better mileage by making your wallet lighter.
Like those pills that give you better gas mileage!

1983dieselranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
If anyone gets 25 mpg with a set of 31 x 10.50 with a 4.0 Ext cab and 4x4 without HHO then please let me know cause i get 25 mpg going off the speedo which is off becasue of the oversized tires. So in reality i am getting around 26 maybe 27. So until all the naysayers build one and find out that IT DOES WORK you shouldn't be saying it doesn't work. The only people that say it doesn't work are the people that haven't tried it. :yahoo:

krugford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I highly doubt you are getting anywhere near 25 mpg on a 94 4.0L running 31s. Try learning how to actually calculated fuel economy instead of assuming what you're getting for mileage.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
If anyone gets 25 mpg with a set of 31 x 10.50 with a 4.0 Ext cab and 4x4 without HHO then please let me know cause i get 25 mpg going off the speedo which is off becasue of the oversized tires. So in reality i am getting around 26 maybe 27. So until all the naysayers build one and find out that IT DOES WORK you shouldn't be saying it doesn't work. The only people that say it doesn't work are the people that haven't tried it. :yahoo:
You sound like my sister who thinks her Geo Prism gets 17.

1983dieselranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Here is how i calculate fuel mileage. I fill the truck up COMPLETELY until it runs out the neck. I set my tripometer i drive for a couple days or maybe just one long trip. I stop at the gas station fill the truck up UNTIL IT RUNS OUT THE NECK and take the mileage on the tripometer and divide it into the gallons it takes to fill it up even if its 12.356. So if there is a better way that i don't know about i would LOVE for someone smarter than me to tell me. :haha:

BTW The last tank i drove which was about 20% city driving i got 22.5 mpg with occasional hot rodding.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals