• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Photoshop Thread.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Insanejughead said:
Of course... we don't yet have a Photoshop topic board for that site.
Starting it. Anyone who has photoshop and the skills to shop pictures is welcome and highly needed to join in. Since I'm starting this thread I will try my best to meet the needs of the members on TRS. Please provide an appropriately sized picture with a description of what you want. I would rather have a thumbnail or a link to the picture posted than the full sized picture because it would keep size down that way. Please be patient, it may take a while. I reserve the right to refuse requests, as do any other members willing to chop. Please do not spam this forum or flame it if we do. Some pictures were just not meant to be chopped. This includes outrageous requests including a lot of work. As I have said many other times, my skills with photoshop are limited. If you ask for a lift, the size may not be accurate. I will estimate using an item on the foreground or your truck.

Note: If requesting a special item photoshop please include a picture of that item with angles matching a provided picture of your truck. (ex: Grill, bumper, etc)

I have decided that the Photo and Video forum would be an appropriate place for this thread. If a moderator decides otherwise.. its up to you to move it, since I can't.

If anyone feels a need to include something into this introduction of the thread, please PM me and I will edit to include it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Insanejughead

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
RBV's on Boost
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'94, '86
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3T
Transmission
Manual
Insanejughead said:
Insanejughead said:
Yay! I got quoted!

Check it out... I just quoted myself!
Twice!

Edit: It's like I'm talking to myself...

Edit twice: Thanks Koda for making this. I'm hoping that we get some good participation.

Last edited:

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
hope this turns out better than the RPS thread..Im sure it will, since this is trs and all.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
could i get this visor black?

thanks

philS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual

Last edited:

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
awesome thanks

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I have decided that the Photo and Video forum would be an appropriate place for this thread. If a moderator decides otherwise.. its up to you to move it, since I can't.
I also have PS and would be glad to help out with any requests. The better the pics the better the results. If the pics are large a request with links to the pics or e-mailing the pics to someone who would do the chop. I am not "perfect" but have been using PS for over 10 years and love a challenge from time to time :icon_thumby:.

If a moderator can, a separate thread would be better - so everyone would know where to make a request and where to look for the results.

Hope to be here more often . . . :bye:

This may be my first post with this screen name, I had another but forgot what is was - so I am not a noob who is lost - lol

Last edited:

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
if possible,
could somebody do my truck with these?
thanks

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok this was done at O Dark Thirty (actually 3 AM) couldn't sleep so I did some chopping.

Not sure what size you wanted them so WTH, fill the fender wells.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
wow thats sick man, thanks alot
:icon_cheers:

I actually just got PS 2 days ago but never use it cause i cant figure it out!
but no worrys i didnt pay for it, i illegaly downloaded it! so theres no money loss..would still be pretty cool to use it though...

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
wow thats sick man, thanks alot
:icon_cheers:

I actually just got PS 2 days ago but never use it cause i cant figure it out!
but no worrys i didnt pay for it, i illegaly downloaded it! so theres no money loss..would still be pretty cool to use it though...
No problem - glad you like it - I had to look at it again once I woke up to see how well I did at 3 AM - LOL.
I used to have a pirate version of PS (Version 7) :stop: and finally the funds presented themselves and I bought it outright. The main problems you face with an illegal copy are "getting caught with it" and not being able to upgrade unless you upgrade to another illegal copy.
I do graphics work for work (Hazmat training presentations) and I have CS3 on my work laptop, CS at home - both legal and supported.
Best way to learn PS - use it. It took me a while and then I bought a training DVD pack for like $300 (8 DVDs) and that took my skills beyond the next level. Also try getting on PS forums and ask for advice. A VERY GOOD resource is GoodTutorials.com, check them out - some awesome tutorials that have helped me from time to time. Not many for cars but I think they have well over 60,000 tutorials for PS and other graphics programs.
Good luck man and show us you skills some time - would be glad to offer some advice and constructive criticism (you know the good kind - LOL).

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
yea ill check it out man,
thanks alot

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I was given an older version of the software by someone who upgraded. So mines legal.

p.s. Boggin you might not want to say that on here...

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I was given an older version of the software by someone who upgraded. So mines legal.

p.s. Boggin you might not want to say that on here...
koda - I would be careful with that as well. It is legal for the original owner and purchaser. If you were to upgrade your version, Adobe would not allow it as you are not the original owner :bawling: - I have had this happen before. The version is legal, just not to you. Now if you can prove it was a gift or purchased from the original owner then they will work with you to make that copy licensed to you with no additional fees. That is what I had to do.
In the big corporate world, especially Adobe - they protect their software vigilantly.

And Boggin - I did forget to mention - keep it on the down-low my brotha - LOL. Advertising is good for some things - bad for others, be careful.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals