• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

looking for Clear dirrectionals and side markers for 1st Gen Ranger

CoreyTilton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My credo
http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162800
hi guys, anybody have any clue where I'd be able to find Non-Amber directionals and side markers for an 83 Ranger?

specifically im looking for Black or "SMoked"
cant find them ANYWHERE online, and im sure im just not looking in the right spot. same with tail lights.

I have an 82 4x4 econoline that i was doing a similar search and a fellow vanner pointed me towards a weird poorly made website that sold all KINDS of colored tail/directional/marker/ headlights for 70s-80s ford vans and full sized trucks. I ended up going all clear all around on every light, with clear LED on everything except Red LED on the tail lights. and it looks AMAZING.

but that site has nothing for rangers.
and so here I am, asking you guys if you know of anywhere that supplies these types of lights for first gen rangers.

please let me know.

thanks a million

- corey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I believe LMC or bronco graveyard sell the lights youre looking for. I know lmc definately sold clear front markers for first gen.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
If you want them smoked why not do it yourself? Cant be that hard. Theres plenty of videos on the tube to give you tips on what work best. Plus youll be able to get the look you want.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

CoreyTilton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My credo
http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162800
thanks Shoddy,
lmc has the clear front directionals, which will work perfect because i can shade them black myself and wont have any amber/yellow showing.
i found projector style headlight housings online that have black interiors, which will look perfect.
i found somebody on ebay selling Smoked tail lights. so its black plastic, not red smoked black. really excited about those.

now im just looking for clear or smoked side marker lights.
either that or im going to take the lights out and weld shut the holes.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals