• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Skyjacker 2 inch lift

fleming2003

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I just installed the Skyjacker 2 inch kit on my 93 supercab 4.0, which consist of front 2 inch lift springs and an Add-A-Leaf in the rear. It wasnt to bad. I had to redo my leaf packs, let me tell you that that is a pain to do by yourself when you have Cerbral Palsy, working in a barn with no power to it, and freezing your butt off in lovely Michigan weather. But the payoff is well worth it. The only complaint I have though is that the nut on the bolt that keeps the pack together is bigger that the hole on the plate that goes on top of it. Had to make a run to home depot to buy a new drill bit. All together this cost me $268 not incluiding the camber bushings an an alignment.:icon_welder:

Nater

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
need pics! Congrats!

wickedranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic

mike123

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
comeon man you cant post a review about puttin a lift on your truck without pics
postem please id like to see it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals