• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ron Francis wiring

tsi617

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
So I emailed Ron Francis wiring about my truck and my want to update the wiring. I asked if they include all connectors for the application and they said yes. I asked if the include the tail, head lights, ignition, ect and they said yes.

I placed my order on April 7. I included that I had connections g,l and x for my ignition and would be using a 3g alternator. They finished my order (via the web) and on the 9th it said it was ready to be shipped. On the 13th a ups code popped up that didn't work.

I called today, the 18th to ask what was up.

I was told that it was going to be put on a truck today and they are including a universal column plug. I expressed my displeasure that I ordered with them, spending $490, because it was supposed to include all the plugs via my email questions. They replied they don't include the plugs for tails or heads or dash or an thing like that and that I must have talked to Ron, the owner, who is retired and out of the loop. They told me when I get the kit to return it if I am not happy. I told them if I knew I was going to get a one size dots all I would of ordered from painless.

So here I am, trying to finish a resto mod on my ranger with less than 3 months til I deploy with no wiring harness and nearly 500 bucks light but a huge headache.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

tsi617

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Also I just sent them this email;

"Also on your website it states;

XP-67
COMPLETE WIRING SYSTEM:
16 Fuse = 18-20 Circuits

Our newest custom wiring system is built specifically for your vehicle with all the connectors and wiring necessary to drive it, , pass inspection, and be able to add accessories as you see fit, now and in the future. We have included the cooling fan relay due to the fact that more and more customers are using electric fans. Now you can have everything centrally located for a cleaner installation! We've also added a Multi-Connection Battery Junction Block to reduce the number of wires going to the starter for all those add-ons in your custom Ford powered application.
Panel measures:
4-3/4" W x 7-1/2" L x 3-3/8" H
More information at bottom of product page

*Includes the Proper Connectors & Terminals *

All variations of alternator, distributor and steering column are available.

That is all off your website. Its rather misleading and I should of been notified that I would get a universal system and not one "built specifically for your vehicle.""

I am going to look it over when I get it and probably use it because time is not on my side but I doubt I'll use them again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals