• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

94 ranger. speedometer goes from 30-85 while im still doing 30

94low4.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
So I decided I would try to install reverse glow gauges (I have never messed with dash instruments before). I ended up taking all of my needles off every gauge, and found out the hard way I would have to figure out how to manually reset all of them.. the only one that is still messed up is the speedometer one. I know on the newer rangers u can set it with some wires a battery and some alligator clips. But I can not find any where that mentions how to fix the mechanical ones on the 94s. The speedometer worked fine before i messed it up, I hope someone can help me figure this one out because i am totally stumped on what to do now... :icon_confused:

94low4.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I figured it out after about 2 hrs of process of elimination. wish it wasn't mechanical. It would have been a lot easier to figure out lol. oh well!

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals