• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ranger350 build?

rngrdngr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
well my crazy ass is planing to start a new build within the next year. i have a 1975 f350 complete frame with a 460,c6 and np205 transfer case. dana 80 rear axle and a dana 60 front axle. im looking for a complete 1993-2000 ford ranger body with a super cab n 6ft bed. heres my idea. about a 16inch lift so i can stuff some 54inch mud boggers under the bitch. only seen one s10 but it had 44s.**** i want the ranger to be bigger and better. so what do yall think.u can talk shit if u want to i don't care.just give me ideas. o and its just for mud and maby sand not stupid enough to take it on the street,dont want to roll over some stupid rice burner :yahoo:

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
take ranger body....put it one the f-350 frame, call it a day......

Bray D

2012 UA Ranger
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
we need pics:

RBV Metamorphosis Show us pics of your vehicle that uses Ranger Based Vehicle (RBV) parts or your Ranger that has been morphed in to something else.

rngrdngr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
i dont have any pics. i have to save a bunch of money up first to buy the parts n then i will add pics, but that will probably a year from now. just want ideas.

kind like this but bigger tires and no airbag or fancy shit.

rngrdngr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
well i needed some money so i sold the frame and all. I'm glad i did though cause i don't have to time or money to complete such a big project and i hate when people take 10 years to complete a job so **** it. thanks anyway.

Toreadorranger

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i dont have any pics. i have to save a bunch of money up first to buy the parts n then i will add pics, but that will probably a year from now. just want ideas.

kind like this but bigger tires and no airbag or fancy shit.
That truck is retarded. It was at SEMA last year when I went. It has 1/2 ton axles with roughly 46"- 50" tires (dont remember the exact size want to say 46's), not to mention it is 2wd and doesnt even have a tcase under there, it only has a 2wd tranny connected to the rear end. The owner and builder of that abortion should be shot.

hihoslvr

Banned
--- Banned ---
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'04
Make / Model
F.O.R.D.
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
bet that thing would tip over on ya if ya tried climbing in ;P

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
that truck is retarded.

I wanna go to SEMA......... don't you have to be a dealer to get into SEMA?

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
F350 didn't come in 4wd until 1980.

rngrdngr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
F350 didn't come in 4wd until 1980.
yea it was a conversion by the guy i got the frame from. they didnt come with d80s for years.

Prostreet Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I had a factory 79 F350 4X4. Not a dually, Dana 60s front and rear

MonsterRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
http://http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/ford/0802mt_custom_2004_ford_ranger/photo_01.html

It's absolutely hilarious how much shit people talk about things and other people, even though they have no knowledge about what they are talking shit about. Let me explain. That big ass Ranger is mine. I happened to find this posting while messing around on the internet, so I joined this little forum so that I could respond to those faggots that have decided to talk shit about me and my truck.

Do you know me? Do you know my truck? Do you know why I built it the way I did?

I set out to build the biggest and baddest Ranger ever. As far as I know, I've done exactly that. I don't know of any other Rangers, anywhere, that are as big as mine, or as wild as mine. I built every bit of that truck myself. I built the entire chassis. I built the engine. I built the suspension. I even built the fuel tank. With the exception of some help with the bodywork, paint, and fiberglass (I did have a hand in all of that too) I built EVERY FUCKING THING on that truck! Not only did I build it, I built it from a stock Ranger to a running, driving truck with 39" of lift in only 3 months.

As far as the shit talking about it not being 4WD, not having a transfer case, and not being able to take it offroad....... You are correct. It is not 4WD, but I did not build it to be an offroad truck. How many trucks have you seen that big that do any good offroad? Yes, I used only 1/2 ton axles. I used them because I needed a wider footprint so that it was more stable. 1/2 ton axles with anything over a 35" tire don't do well offroad. THIS IS NOT AN OFFROAD TRUCK! I drove the crap out of it EVERYDAY with those 1/2 ton axles and it never once broke. Where have you seen me claim that my truck is the biggest, most badass offroad truck out there? Where have you ever seen me claim that it does so awesome offroad. When have you ever heard me say such things? I know it sucks for offroad, but who fucking cares?! I didn't build it to go offroad. The body has been completely shaved/painted, and it has a fully fiberglassed interior. Who in thier right mind would take that offroad? The picture you all see there was when I had 46's on it. It now has 52's. When it was featured, on the cover by the way, in Mini Truckin' Magazine in Feb. '08, and featured in Truck Trends (a Japanese truck magazine) in Feb. '08 also, it had the 52's on it. When it was at SEMA, it had the 52's on it.

To those shit talkers, what have you done? What have you built, with your own hands, that got worldwide recognition? What have you done that's worth a shit?! What have you built that was able to be entered into SEMA, which is by far the hardest car show to get your vehicle into? You don't know me. You don't know what was put into my truck. You don't have any fucking idea about my motivations for building that truck. I wanted a beyond crazy custom show truck, and that's what I built. I built EXACTLY what I wanted. I built something that all of America, and even Japan, have seen. What have you done?! The only exposure your truck probably has had is your slideshow pictures on your MySpace. I'll be the absolute first person to admit that my truck isn't an offroad truck and that all it's good for is driving on the road and going to shows. So what? That's what I wanted, so that's what I built. If you don't like it, that's fine. I don't expect everyone to like what I built. There are a shit ton of people that do like it though. If you don't, fine, but keep your faggot ass mouth closed!

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals