• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Where is the turn signal relay

Rangerfx407

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I've got an 07 ranger and I just replaced the back turn signal bulbs with leds. And now it hyperblinks when I use the turn signal. I bought a ep27 relay to replace the old one to help it. But I can't find where it goes. I was told near the steering column but I can't find it. Where Is located.

ColSaulTigh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I've got an 07 ranger and I just replaced the back turn signal bulbs with leds. And now it hyperblinks when I use the turn signal. I bought a ep27 relay to replace the old one to help it. But I can't find where it goes. I was told near the steering column but I can't find it. Where Is located.
Old thread, but in case you never found it (and for the benefit of anyone finding this thread while searching), it's under the dash, directly above the OBDII port. It's a large Light Blue box plugged into a harness. It may or may not be attached to the dash bracket with a Christmas tree. Simple unplug and swap exchange. I zip tied mine back into place.

Hope this helps.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals