• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Stuff I will be selling:

-32x11.5xR15 wheels and BFG Mud terrain tires. 4 tires have less than 1000 miles on them spare has less tread spare is another full size MFG MT! These are in great shape, no cracking on anything whatsoever. Truck was stored on a trailer so they havent even been touching dirt! I will get a picture of the tread soon, they really are almost new!
-Stock front and rear axles (no leaks, good for spare parts for the trail or to build up then swap into your vehicle to minimize downtime)
-4.5" lift kit- uses new coils and leaf springs no blocks. Comes with shocks and all brackets, including sway bar drops. This is a complete lift kit!
-Rear 8.8" axle with disc brake conversion. Painted and in great shape
-stock BW 1354 transfer case (electric)
-stock flange style front and rear drive shafts (great for trail spares! Broken shafts will ruin your day if you have no spares)
-Front grill guard
-fender flares which help fit the bigger tires

Everything is in really great condition. The guy I bought this truck from has owned it for over 10 years and took good care of it. He was on active duty in the military which is why the mileage is so low. PM me if there is anything I listed that you may want and if there is something else you want I didnte list let me know, I may have it! I will be posting prices as I sort through everything and pictures of some of the main stuff like the tires. Parts will be in the classifieds as well.

Thanks!

Sam
Damn nice build man I should have seen this sooner, if it wasn't for shipping cost i'd love to get that grille guard off ya.

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic

leumas12

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
I'm back! It's been a long time but I'm resurrecting this thread now that I'm finally getting back around to this project. Life's been busy for the past few years (graduating college, moving around- I live in yuba county CA now, changing jobs etc.) but i think I finally will have time to work on this truck again. I did get some fenders on the bronco recently:

Not much of a change but it's something!

I also got myself this from a friend:

1988 full size with a 351W and C-6 auto. The engine and trans will eventually go in to my B2 but the rest is going to be sold! It's got a great body. Interior is ok but seats are pretty beat up. Has power windows and locks. Oh and of course everything fits the f series trucks from the same era. I will be posting it up in the parts for sale board too. Let me know if you want anything out of it!

It's good to be back B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leumas12

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
Just spent some time looking over the thread and man what a trip down memory lane! I've missed working on this thing and I'm excited to (hopefully!) have the time to start working on it again. Thanks for all the support you guys all gave and sorry I left you hanging! There will be a payoff as soon as I get the time to actually go wheeling! Thanks again for sticking around [emoji106]

leumas12

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
Installed hood pins the other day B)

Lots more planned- just need to find some money... ;)

Robert_1967

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/1989
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302/2.9
Transmission
Automatic
Lots more planned- just need to find some money... ;)

That's my problem, find some money to spend on the project.

Robert

posted using a micro bot and weather stripping.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals