• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

new guy tommypaul

tommypaul

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002 ford range
Transmission
Automatic
:beer:hi everyone my name is tommypaul new guy i'm 52 year old i found this site by google i'm going to set up my 2002 ranger supercab 4x4 to pull a fifthwheel which i traded into just yesterday and found tractorman post on this this site looks like some really cool info here so i join, now i don't know yet how to navagate this site or how to get back to this part of the forum i will be working on thatl.lol i'm a owner operator truck driver and a tech in boat/trucks/motorcycle internal conbustion engine. but i have had a fifthwheel before 32' with a 1-ton daully so i ;m going to try this ranger thing now so any help you got i would love to here thx to all. and lets talk soon tommypaul
note i have a 1991 21ft shadow criser :icon_cheers:
i got it now i can nav. now:yahoo:

Last edited:

sohc86-06

April 2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986 2wd ranger
Make / Model
ford ranger spo
Transmission
Automatic
sweet an welcome to the boards very good group hear

tommypaul

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002 ford range
Transmission
Automatic
well got my avtar up but can't find the way to post some picture i'm not seeing the manage attchment anywhere help.( thx for the welcome sohc86-06) tractorman got your pm i will post some pictures soon thx tommy

Tractorman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hey nice rig! I would open up a photobucket account, and then upload the pictures to there. From photobucket you'll be able to share them with us. How did it drive?

tommypaul

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2002 ford range
Transmission
Automatic
tratorman i'm still working on it when i get it done i will post some pitures anybody know if they make a super chip for 2002 ranger?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals