• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

eagle eyes led's

91stranger

Reaction score
Whats round on the sides and hi in the middle-OHIO
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
4.2 straight six powered by gremlins, goblins and mudbloods.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
has anyone used those small eagle eye led's? I just bought a 10-pack because they are pretty cheap and I would just like to add some easy light to places like to my tool box and under the hood. They look like decent lights but I just wanted to see if anyone has used these and if so if they had pictures. These are the small ones that all you have to do is drill a hole and screw it through the hole and that's it, easy peezy, lemon squeezy. I just wanted to get some feedback on these and how bright they really are.

Last edited:

C.O.RBVaddict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
Following for ideas for my '91.

The lighting in/on my rig is piss poor at best. And that's after replacing about 90% of the OEM bulbs with LEDs.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

91stranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Well these are add-on lights like a fog light or marker light. I thought about adding some to my bumper for a daytime running light since these are low draw and seam to be pretty bright. I've always been a fan of lights and custom lighting on vehicles. I was just browsing ebay and came across these and they seem decent. cheap enough to chance and easy enough to install. I will add pictures if when I get them.

C.O.RBVaddict

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
I didn't realize they were a running/driving light. Either way, they may come in handy. I could see them making good reverse lights, rock lights, or whatever. I may actually pick up a set myself and see where I can stuff them.

At the moment though, I'm looking for better interior and bed lighting. I think the stock bed and dome lights will get replaced with COB panels (not enough coverage from the already swapped in LEDs), I'll update the dash lights to LED finally beings I have them sitting here, and I may add a few of the cheap Walmart LED strips to the interior. Maybe a pair tucked up under the dash and one along the back wall to better illuminate the low areas, wired into the existing dome light wiring. Nothing worse than looking for my lost belongings in a dark truck.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

91stranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
you should check ebay. I got my eagle eyes for cheap. it was a 10 pack and was $8.29 with shipping. Same for the LED strips. I got some green 12" strips for even cheaper. I think it was 8 strips for $5-6. I bought a 20 pack of rocker switches a while back and have been using them on everything. They r just the small round switches with a indicator light telling you when they are on. I think those were $7-8 for a 20 pack, 4 green, 4 blue, 4 red and 4 yellow. you can find some good deals on ebay if you search good enough. its worth the wait in shipping. I'm in ohio and most stuff from California comes within 5-6 days.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals