• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Progress of 302 efi swapped Ranger

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
That's hella nice their brotha . Never really much for chrome . But that's just right .

My older coworker once told me . " chrome won't get you home , but definitely get you laid " lol
Again nicely done .

I just wanna go fast [emoji48]

reef93

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
That's hella nice their brotha . Never really much for chrome . But that's just right .

My older coworker once told me . " chrome won't get you home , but definitely get you laid " lol
Again nicely done .

Yeah thats what I always heard about Harleys...lol Thanks for the kind words truck is getting there and is unique at the same time.:icon_thumby:

prymetime1

Reaction score
^^looking good with the new shoes!! Will be doing same size on my wheels come spring.[emoji106] [emoji469]

prymetime1

Reaction score
I'm all about the chrome, if u do it right it'll still get u home and look goooooood doing it. Kinda old school muscle vibe with it since everything is color match these days. That truck is super sweet man, really dig it.

reef93

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I'm all about the chrome, if u do it right it'll still get u home and look goooooood doing it. Kinda old school muscle vibe with it since everything is color match these days. That truck is super sweet man, really dig it.
Thanks :icon_thumby: Next up some tint and some underhood clean up. The truck will be finished this coming year according to dad so it looks like there is work to do hahahahhaha

reef93

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Windows tinted :icon_thumby: Now we are debating on yanking the AOD and going 4r70w. Starting to think this thing will never be complete hahhahahha

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Go with the 70 brotha. Overdrive is a must nowadays with highway speed limits like they are . Plus the newer 70's have the good parts ( work in a trans shop actually ) What gears do you have out back ? The truck looks great man , coming along nicely

reef93

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks for the compliments. Right now its a stalled Aod with a shift kit and 3.73's but the Aod came out of a Third and I think the tranny gearing is what's the problem..I'm pretty sure the 70w is the route we will go

prymetime1

Reaction score
Reef, is how tight is thst back wheel n tire back there? Do u think u could squeeze anymore tire?

reef93

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Reef, is how tight is thst back wheel n tire back there? Do u think u could squeeze anymore tire?
Sorry just seen this, I believe we could get a 10 inch wheel in the back no problem at all.

reef93

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
My wife who does some photography on the side was nice enough to snap some pics of Dads 302 Ranger we have been working on and I couldnt be happier. I love this truck and the pictures. I love how she was able to capture the tuxedo black and not just look like regular black. Anyways tell me what you think guys and gals;)

prymetime1

Reaction score
Trucks looking great brotha! real nice shots from the wife.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals