• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

foxbody mustang on bronco II frame

chvlfrk

December 2010 STOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT 5.0L
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Tire Size
235/70R15 front / 275/60R15 rear
Sorry but i have to disagree i saw this one awhile back, i would drive the heck out of it.:icon_hornsup:
===========================================
That one does look SWEET.................anymore pics?

Only thing I'd of done different, it that ugly air cleaner.......shoulda been able to keep it all under hood with that body?

85DANGERanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thats a late 70's early 80's corvette ..... nobody but me liked those.
hate to correct you, but thats actually a 73' corvette. 73' was the only year the vette had a metal rear bumper and a fiberglass front nose. before 73' the vettes had metal front and rear bumpers and after 73' they got rid of the metal rear bumper for the fiberglass. thought this would be some interesting info.

85DANGERanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i hate how cars look when there put on a 4x4 chassis. all you see is frame. it might be able to be pulled off good if someone took the time and money to channel the frame so the body would actually sit the frame. everyone ive ever seen looks like people take the easy way out and just get a big body lift to clear the differences in the frame and call it done. even the really nice orange 84' mustang looks goofy with all that frame showing.

kolton

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
all i could think about looking at the pic is that sweet lil camaro in the background and the 70's? jeep CJ next to it.

the monster garage vette was by far the best looking and running "car" ive seen.
But the one that tops them all is the 4door Pinto with a 7ft? ladder lift on 70in. tractor tires and the 440 six pack stickin out the hood. its sitting in Arkansas next to the guys LIFTED RV(full size RV...!)

jovibuilt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
85 Mustang GT Convertible on Bronco II chassis:

The guy that built this did a mid 80's Chevy Celebrity on a S10 4X4 chassis too...................
I saw this in person in Gatlinburg TN.It looks better up close than you think.The guy really did a good job on it.And I have a mustang like it but stock.And I usually don't like 4x4 cars but this one I did like.If I remember right it has a 302 in it as well.

phatdaddy

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/1988
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
460/ 2.9
Transmission
Manual
I bet u could build a 2x4 steel frame and body drop the car to fit and it would be sweet as hell. U would be able to hide the frame and get the lift u need .

Jixxer6

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have had a bunch of foxbody mustangs, and I know they are very difficult to come by in decent shape as is the bronco II. Dont hack the few left there are up.

Brypur

Reaction score
This is not how you do it.

This is.

From my viewpoint you need to integrate the chassis into the body for it to have a chance of looking good. A shell sitting on top of a frame does nothing for me.

Bryan

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals