• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Evans Creek Fun Run 8-18-07

Loanranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/
Make / Model
Ford/
Fordzuki
Engine Size
2.9/2.3
Transmission
Manual
FUN RUN
off road amimals presents
15th annual fun run

door prizes
cash prizes
auctions
when: august 18
where: evans creek o.r.v park
first rig out 9:00 am
last rig out 1:00 pm
one easy run and one hard run to choose from
for more info contact
nick seeley 253-255- 4308
al seeley 253-862-5252

Make sure to have a NW Pass.

I'm looking to go, but my buddy's samurai needs a transmission, If anybody is planning on going, let me know, I'd probably do the easy course if I do go, I have a feeling the hard course involves the 196/197, and those are the only trails I won't take the ranger on.

This also brings up a good point, that we need the Regional threads back to contact people in our area.

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
06yellowranger, haha, you would have to travel across the country...

I would go, ( wouldn't go on the run, most of the trials there are not suitable for a stock 4x4 Ranger I don't think) but my truck isn't done yet, going to finish most of it tomarrow, but then gotta wait for my dad to have time to paint it. That and I don't really have gas money, gotta get a job first. I am fixing a wreck we bought, not putting in a lift or anythng. I do plan on going up there before the end of September or so.

Stumpy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I am planning on going.

We've got a couple local guys from the quadrapaws 4x4 club that are heading up there.

Should be fun!

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
Dog boy-----

my wife is from Enumscratch....... her parents still live there.

Loanranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/
Make / Model
Ford/
Fordzuki
Engine Size
2.9/2.3
Transmission
Manual
I am planning on going.

We've got a couple local guys from the quadrapaws 4x4 club that are heading up there.

Should be fun!
Are you planning on doing the hard course or the easy course? Any clue as to which trails are on each course? This is the first year I'll be going.

Stumpy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Well, I'm sitting on 31's with 3.45 gears, so I'll probably run the easy course because I don't think I could successfuly complete the hard course without either frying my clutch or major body damage.

If you've never been up there, trails that are labeled hard ARE very difficult.

I would love to run the hard course, unfortunetly my truck isn't set up for that.

:(

Loanranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/
Make / Model
Ford/
Fordzuki
Engine Size
2.9/2.3
Transmission
Manual
Well, I'm sitting on 31's with 3.45 gears, so I'll probably run the easy course because I don't think I could successfuly complete the hard course without either frying my clutch or major body damage.

If you've never been up there, trails that are labeled hard ARE very difficult.

I would love to run the hard course, unfortunetly my truck isn't set up for that.

:(
Are you kidding me? I go up there damn near every weekend, either on the quad or in the ranger, the only trails I haven't been on in the ranger are the 196 and 197. Mine's on 31's too, and 3.73 gears, and yes I've caved the bedside 3 times on brakeline hill on the 311. But aside from that, I don't have much trouble getting around up there. I'll probably see you up there next Saturday then.

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Well, If I can get my dad to paint the front of my truck sometime this week, and it has time to dry and what not, I will ask my cousin (he has a 65 I think, Scout) if he wants to go, if he does, then I may be up there. I would really like to go, just a few things have to happen that may or may not get done.

BDAB, cool, I like Enumclaw, I don't think I will ever want to live in a bigger town, I like the small towns.

Loanranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/
Make / Model
Ford/
Fordzuki
Engine Size
2.9/2.3
Transmission
Manual
So stumpy, what color is your bronc so I'll recognize you if I see you?

Stumpy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
It's dark grey with a lighter grey stripe, it says "stumpy" across the glass on the hatch.

What about yours?

I've only been on a few trails over there, I was only saying that cause the guys I run with said they were hard. But, I'm sure they'll run the 196 and 197 in the hard course.

Here's a pic.

only thing different it the cb antenna is on the roof rack now, and I'll have silver wheels on it this weekend.

Last edited:

Loanranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/
Make / Model
Ford/
Fordzuki
Engine Size
2.9/2.3
Transmission
Manual
Here's mine, black supercab with the wavy ds bedside. The pic is brakeline hill on the 311, I should have folded the mirror back out before backing up to make another run. Got the hitch stuck on that rock, and had to have a jeep give me a tug. If you watch what you're doing, it's really not that bad up there.

Last edited:

Loanranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1989/
Make / Model
Ford/
Fordzuki
Engine Size
2.9/2.3
Transmission
Manual
So stumpy, did you make it up to the fun run? I didn't see you there so I wondered. It was a ton of fun. The easy course was the entire length of the 311, up the 7930 to the entire length of the 520 and back to the day parking. The hard course was, like I thought, the 196 to the 198 and back down the 102. I did the easy course, and then turned around and did the 311 again when a buddy showed up. Anyways, we'll have to set up another wheeling trip up there someday.

Stumpy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
no... I actually ended up going out to Tahuya for the day.

I have a close friend who is shipping out to Iraq who wanted to get his last run in today.

Plus, I have some work to do on the rig so I really didn't feel comfortable making the trip all the way to Evans. (1hr 30min for me)

Did you get any pics?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals