• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

oil filter relocator

aaron47

ASE Certified Tech
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
what is a good oil relocator to use?i know the 90 degree angled lines,but which one and from where?

projectnitemare

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
396W
Transmission
Manual
Jegs has them in stock. The ones that have the ports pointing straight out will sometimes give you problems when you attach any 90 degree fittings. You won't be able to either spin the adapter on or won't be able to tighten the fittings when the adapter is on. That's why the 90 degree adapter is recommended.

Matt

macdaddy31516

October STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
i ordered mine from jegs but didnt need it, so i sent it back. it looked like a good setup.i think it was the james duff if i remember correctly.you can get them with dual filters, just which ever you prefer.

madmax401

Reaction score
relocating the oil filter

i recently bought the trans dapt oil filter relocate kit from jegs. spin on type and the hose fittings face the steering box,same problem your probably having. i was going to return my trans dapt kit and they found another solution-just $22 more for another spin on adapter from perma cool part #771-2791. unfortunatly they dont have a compete kit with the correct adapter and is sold seperatly. they gave me my new adapter for 15 bux shipped to my door. i havent installed it yet but i dont forsee any problems with it .:icon_bounceblue:

red85

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
306 ci
Transmission
Automatic
I got mine through PartSource. It's a 90* model from TransDapt. The whole kit was about 90 bucks CDN$.

bmfw89

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
advanceadapters.com was where i got mine.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals